Tree of Savior Forum

Hype: What are you excited about from the update?

30% isnt as big as it sounds tho, unfortunately. With 500STR it would be a 150 increase in damage

Altho it seems spawnrates are better(?) now, hmm.
I might log in tomorrow to see how spawns are improved.

Youā€™re right,but Iā€™m thankful for any kind of boost I suppose.

Now I just need a little money to dump into the TP shop for some of the new itemsā€¦that penguin is too much,though.

I read that as well.Iā€™ll be playing later today to see if itā€™s true.

Anything. People of Silute server could not play because with lag and disconects has no way to enjoy the events.

Thatā€™s rather exciting how pvp is unplayable due to lag and we get a buggy half-baked version of a patch. So hyped (no).

Priest buffs. :DDDDDDD

PVP!!! GODDAMIT THIS GAME LIVES!!! #34 Silute btw

If you donā€™t want answers donā€™t ask questionsā€¦ and if you think that gear is the only thing exploiters are getting a benefit from, then you are some how a naive person.

I didnā€™t ask anything about it. Iā€™m aware of the things that are going on. Iā€™m also aware itā€™s getting taken care of. IMC is a bit slow about stuff but people seem to forget the nice 5,000 accounts banned in one go not so long ago for abuse. Itā€™ll get taken care of.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thatā€™s the thing right, loads of people exploit now. Just wait until the ban hammer hits them when they just bought all there stuff from tp stuff.

gona be hilarious.

I got on and named it Birb XD