Tree of Savior Forum

Hype: What are you excited about from the update?

The new eye colors so we don’t look like copy-pasted robots

So many things…

Penguin
Eye Color
Costumes

I think I need 900TP+ :sob:

Spawn rates, Swordsman buffs, new maps/quests, Dyes and Eye colors.

Highlander C3 costume, Card System… Wait.

Penguin - United! ^___^

Are we getting free skill resets? <_<

;>_>

probably not, but if you do the Scavenge Event everyday you’ll get enough TP to buy one

As if the that scavenge event gives TP everyday and its not :unamused:

no, but it gave me 50 tp so far and its what, day 5?
and reskill is like 88 TP i believe

We all know who will enjoy that Team Battle Mode right?

Again, just minor changes, no real fix to the exploiting, no exploited stuff wipe, oh well, time to move on onto a different game.

1 Like

PvP equipment is balanced gameside. That +25 weapon some dude has from exploits isn’t going to do jack.

Please don’t start dragging down the thread with negativity, there are a bunch of other threads for that.

I was so excited about new card system until I read the patch note =__=

Those Necromancer buffs are pretty meh.

gotta have fun with penguin and eye len, love the black one.

I admit… I was hoping we were going to get more than what we did, but I figured it would be something like this. I’m guessing it’ll be updated over the next few patches further.

Good luck PVP’ing, people with Lv100 attribute skills, expecting more rants and QQ sh*tstorn in the first week after patch

1 Like

I do wonder if attributes will be affected at all, I haven’t seen any info about it.

I don’t mind dying/losing though. If I get frustrated I can go grind for silver and up my own attributes. @_@a IDK maybe I’ve got too much of a laid back approach.

That’s the thing, I myself have too but it doesn’t guarantee you to get tp past 50, and due to bug we got an extended event but we dont have the assurance of getting tp.

I myself dont really care, but when to comes to GvG, a lot of this things might be troublesome, especially with that TP reward for guild on top

I know it’s very shallow but the Ash Blonde hair dye.

1 Like

I want my ahegao eye lens and maid costume for my cleric and its not there :sparkles:

Spawn rate, field boss changes, swordies buffs, penguin