Tree of Savior Forum

Hunting Grounds Drop List V.2

Since the previous topic was closed, let’s continue the discussion here.
If you find any item that is not listed in the doc or is incorrect, take a print of the adventure journal showing the drop for me to update. Thanks

5 Likes

Thanks! Excited for the new updates on the 280 300 dungeons :smiley:

How come the spreadsheet doesnt show which mobs drops which item? It used to do it before.

1 Like

After the update, all mobs just drop cubes. So in essence any mob can drop any item.

1 Like

Hope you intend to update the doc with the new high lvl items/hunting grounds as well.
Thanks for your good work in making this, it’s really useful!

1 Like

Just wanted to say that it’s: 20,000 DPK for a purple item

TWENTY

THOUSAND

DPK

FOR A CUBE

2 Likes

I have to assume there’s another way to get the purple cubes, because there’s…there’s just no way 20k DPK is actually going to happen…

I notice that the mobs in the dungeons drop an item called Magic Stone Fragment, which none of them normally do. Maybe it’s possible to somehow…upgrade the blue ones to purple ones? Wishful thinking I know, but I just can’t believe that the only way to obtain a whole set of items is to grind 20k mobs

In other words we will never see the purple ones.

back to practo weapon~
please post the source of this 20k dpk

welp, there goes that dream.

Looks like I’ll be sticking with the manamana for a good long time ~_~

It will be nice to add max possible ammount of slots to each item :slight_smile:

20k is just insane i hope at least that the sockets are always be the same.

LoL.
But whats the point on the weapons then? xD
Some are better then the 1Prac weapon but 2prac/solomiki weapons are much better.

Well… imc logic ~.~

post the Source please

When the server back, if anyone manage to drop a cube from the new HG, post the print here for me start updating the doc ok? Thanks.

Here is a list of all the 315 stuff atleast.
It’s all the items with date 16 May 2017

https://tos.neet.tv/items?ulvlmin=315&ulvlmax=315&order=cdated&f=1

I suppose I should’ve just posted this earlier, but it’s on tos.neet.tv.

#TWENTY THOUSAND

Didn’t they get rid of dpk? Or did I imagine that? o.O

Yeah and if they use their shitty pseudo dpk formula for cube again : 1 / (set DPK value – current no. of monsters defeated)

If we compare with old DPK item and actual drop rates, it should be something like that :

1 / (20000*4 – current no. of monsters defeated)

So we should expect something like 40k mobs for a cube :slight_smile:

Maybe more informations one day when they find somebody able to read their own code : https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/dpk-more-difficult-than-before/353563/345

@valkren9 Nop it was changed again after that, see the post

Purple 270 weapons got at least a dpk from 8k xD