Tree of Savior Forum

Hunters are still ded

Praise kind of fixes the massive problems with the HP, and to some degree the AI, but I had problems after a couple minutes of farming the same map with the AI and praise also stopped working. I ended up submitting a ticket with video to them in hopes that it helps. Hopefully others do the same.

Coursing, retrieve should reduced def…got icon at least. Rush dog always work but not stun. Prolly can keep growling with feeding and praise.

Do you guys just really hate falcons, not trying to bash on hunter or anything its just that its been 100% broken since literally ever.

I just dont understand why you would put yourself through the hassle of trying to make them decent when falconeer is so massively over powered and very easy to use.

Falconer too meta. Justified?

How you even compare falconer and hunter when it’s totally different function and playstyle.

You can hunter+falconer or just to expand your class variety. You don’t want to be a 1 trick pony having falconer in all character.

Not comparing just offering an alternative, alot of people dont like musket and/or cannons and archer is very limited on choices, falcons an easy style to play, jus asking if you guys had tried it, no need to be hostile.

That was not asking, that was literally ‘hunter sukk, play falconer’.

Being hostile work sometimes. Now you reply in better manner :wink:

Its not your guys’ fault hunter is bad though, in most mmo’s rangers are accompanied by an animal guardian of some sorts. IMC just has done a very poor job of handling it, if the AI wasnt so bad I wouldnt mind using it in a build for CC like growling etc.

Idk if you’ve tried rebuild Hunter or at least give some effort playing it cause you seems clueless on the class and hunter+pet AI. (This is me being honest, not being hostile :slightly_smiling_face: )

Pet with not dying anymore pretty much fix many of major hunter issue. Read the whole thread and you can see some success story. Don’t just jump in thread and spouting stuff you don’t even know.

Unless you already try hard with rebuild hunter and you can’t manage the AI…tell here your experience, maybe we have some tips to help you.

It’s quite funny to see a Falconer fan speaking about how a class is broken and should not be played, when some people could still bear with it and play it regardless. Well the thing about Hunter’s Companion is just that the Companion is really a Companion, which without Hunter skills or mounting, is just a following Pet for the most part.

I think IMC is still figuring out of how to still retain Companion AI as it is but fix the issues regarding Hunter class alone, or maybe make an exclusive companion for the Hunter class like an (Eagle for Falconer for example) to use, that is not a Companion instead would fix the problem too, like maybe a Wolf that have Cleave auto attacks, or literally just any other animal that looks cooler than a 2 legged frog like creature or a penguin or a doge or etc.

Whats more amusing is how you two pounce on me inside thread that is literally titled “hunters are still dead”, whatever though, you guys are toxic as fk, I will make sure not to interupt your lil threads again.

1 Like

?

I don’t get how me trying to help you turned into toxic. I’m sorry if I offended you. Let’s be mature and start over.

What issue that you have with Hunter? Have you tried post rebuild? Are you intended to try Hunter again since some of us keeping our hunter cos it’s fun and totally not bad.

It’s not for tanking, making your pet bite some ass is a challenge in itself, constantly ignores commands, bugs out if knocked back, yes, 100% crits on coursing by headshot and snipe are cool, but most times you have to manually place your pet under the boss, and if boss is jumpy like marnox or zaura - guess what? You will spend more time putting your pet under the boss than actually dealing damage.
No, players and bosses deal normal damage to pet. Boruta 1shots dog with 14 k defence. Velco - too jumpy and half of attacks bug the dog out.

I tell it because i tried playing falco/hunter/musk. most skills 100 attribute, full krau t10 velco set +13 - 16 armor + 16 musket. And after constantly getting the dog bugget i took musk/piper/appriser. And it is 3 times better, and boosts your party af.

And trust me, stuning/sleeping your foes with piper in pvp and 1clicking those guys with velco sets by a single headshot is much better than trying to kill them with a dog or a falco. In pvp piper-app-musk is probably the only one that can kill pds and murms

1 Like

Unfortunately the game’s classes are pretty imbalanced.
That is definitely a problem and it’s not just Hunter Companion AI bug is like the worst thing in the world atm, you can see other class problems like, Cannoneer being too slow, Monk being too weak to be DPS despite how it looks like to be one, Miko being useless and have to be paired with Diev because of the Clap and Statue synergy which is also not sufficient enough because Statues only have 50 hp and hits before its down, Hackapella is weak compared to other mounted classes, Dragoon SP consumption is ■■■■ compared to other Calvary classes, and other mediocre classes have some problems of its own.

Even so I believe there are going to be minorities who still wanted to play them despite all that, madlad or batshit insane or not they will still play it because it’s there…

I am playing as Mergen / Falco / Hunter, and “howling” is really strong most of the time i crit when i use it, “Rush Dog” imo is kind of bad … i know the hunter was made to be a support class but, i wish if “Rush Dog” could have a better range and affect more mobs instead of only 10, even with Aiming is hard to use Rush Dog properly.

For using Hunter skills, make sure your companion is in Following AI mode in order for them to work fine, or just make sure it’s in vicinity close to you and if AI broke, you can praise and howl and growl immediately in the middle of a crowd of mobs as a CC effort or praise rush dog and course or retrieve follow up, and Rush Dog actually Rushes to the 1st enemy it bumps to so it sorta needs some strategy like Rush Dog into the empty section of the mob crowd towards the middle is the best to utilize the stun and damage it causes.