Tree of Savior Forum

HUNTER : pointing re-balance

Previously pointing adjusted evasion but skill in gameplay does not work very well.

Please raise my recommendation to your development team adjust skill range.
Companion should patrol small circle area nearby hunter only. Currently is move far as it can and we cannot focus to continue attack enemy like this. You may know if companion out of range skill not suitable hit enemy. also we lost SP and skill count (over heat) by mistake . This class consume high SP and waste of SP for none reasonable things.

For example if falconer calling does not work well , your won not lost SP and skill count (overheat). but green penguin stumble stand still in front of enemy after I use rush dog, cursing far from appropriate range . Now I wonder that bug happening because of extra attribute ( I have no idea and can not proof it yet.)

I am please thank you your team in advance if you raise this feedback to you team and work well done on ward.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy

Honestly, entire hunter needs rework now. It pretty useless now although still usable. Only thing which is now used is growling, praise and rush dog. Rest others are rarely used.

You voted out from HUNTER FC, snatching useful for flying boss .

rework make nothing if bug not fixed too.

Well i still have a hunter3 even after rebalance. Snatching rather than DPS skill vs flying became support for other DPS in party. lasts 5 sec and CD is horrible even after OH. Although the debuff it gives is simply too good compared to any other melee damage boost debuffs. +100% from slash and strike. But in between of those knockbacks and knockdown, its really tough to pull off.

1 Like

IMC should i sent ticket instead of posted webboard.??

It’s not useless at all. Growling is easily the strongest control skill in the game and lets Hunter3 win half of ET singlehandedly just by freezing the mobs. It also combines extremely effectively with meta classes like Falconer for setting up circling:expand.

For damage is might not be the best, but, it was never useful for damage and became somewhat reasonable with the more recent buffs.

In pvp it’s still an absolute monster.

1 Like

I never denied that part of hunter falc. But the thing is if any one gets a choice of a pure support type hunter falc or a semi support DPS sap falc, mostly all party will choose to have sap falc.
Some are quite aggressive towards this choice bcz recently being denied to get party in ET bcz that build can’t DPS. They said quite boldly “hunter falc is useless bcz has no dmg, Pls leave party”.
Although to me it felt that they are not confident on their own DPS despite having T8 orange practo weapons, lmao and giving excuses to themselves.

1 Like

I don’t know why anyone would think that a2/h3/f3 can’t dps. Circling:Expand+Multishot is some of the strongest aoe in the game.

Our daily run party consists of hunter/falc, sapper/falc, PD, LinkerChrono, Swarz. Runs Solmiki perfectly fine. Growling makes light work of all defence floors or charge to 200, just press growling and sitdown for 4 minutes, if there are any issues have the linker use hangman’s to drag mobs into a tight knot next to growling.

It’s all a bit silly really. Those people don’t honestly know anything about the value of the class. Just Growling mobs up into a bunch then kill all of them at once with Circling:Expand+Multishot. Our 2 Falconers + Chrono keeps Circling up 90% of the time too which is nice. At the end of the day, a Falconer with 15 circling:expand is the strongest addition to aoe clearing any floor of ET, the other classes they have in the build genuinely don’t matter at all, they all full-clear any size group of enemies.

Honestly if everyone thinks like that then it will be great but sadly some just don’t want to admit that hunter is useful.