Tree of Savior Forum

Hunter Overall Guide [Last Update - 10/12/2016]

Hello everyone.

I just did a test today and it seens that RUSH DOG is influenced by Weapon Damage and GEMs… moreover Rush dog Now can CRIT but no yellow damage at all!!

Can you guys please test it, and bring the Feedback about the Red and Yellow Gems?

Here is mine:
No crit…

CRITICAL HIT…

Isbality 3 yellow gems, ManaMana 1 Green Gem.

Yeah rush dog was changed to use your stats.

I’ll update the guide in a couple of days - not that it’s needed now that they fixed most of the bugs.

Can someone help me with stats andhunter skils? ( im hunter 3 falconer3)

Here is my skills tree , Obviously Hunter stats add on class skills’s but rush dog critical hit does not show gold color letter .

Now my priority combat skills is rush dog, aiming , Pre-emptive strike. You may effect rush dog failure hit sometime so may priority skill is Pre-empt ( sonic strike ).

you may can decrease growing to 3 of 5 but effect time will shorten also. praise will increase attack speed now and cri rate will useful add more damage, if you not interest in critical can across it then. pointing and hounding must be select 1 helping temporary bug will cure for a moment and you can use hounding call companion to you.

PS: I recommend you buy companion 4 slot and add weapon lv 270-315 2 slot bow, two-hand spear .

after patch balance VID : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWbYBhTQNwE&t=393s

Now I equipped bow lv 315 tran 4 , added 270 +11 add lv 6 G.gems to peguin , critical hit 14-18k ,bird crit 18-24k .

1 Like

Wow!! I will test about this issue then , I do not doubt why if I pointing to mobs and effect fainted to them will be cancel pointing accordingly.

if it work thought I strongly to turn off faint then .

Since rush dog is changed to our stats , why do we still need green gems for pet then ? I mean its based on our char patk/crit rate only no ? Or pet base atk/crit rate + our atk crit rate ?

Equip still add strong amount of dmg for pet or just so so ?

bro so green gem works on pet? or red gem is better? so the green gem/crit rate shows also in ur stat? I mean it increase ur crit stat aswell?

and lastly. can u put ur trans weapon to ur pet? and try to transfer it to other alt? didn’t try this coz still dont have a trans wpn. hehe

Pet’s gem do not work with player but it will raise pet cri rate , My pet cri rate 510 now.
Player hard to add more cri rate so far if you not rich to much , anyway I indeed you invest on main char before adding to pets. In my situation I cannot find practonium yet so I invest on my pets.

Trans weapon : I does not sure yet, It probably can do if your have 2 trans weapon.

1 Like

so when our pet increase the crit rate. the pet chance to crit while using skills (rush dog/coursing) increases also? hmm…

I mean can u try transferring your trans weapon to your other alt characters through your pet inventory.

1. put trans eqp to pet. > 2. transfer your pet to outher char. > 3. get the trans eqps. hehe

Confirm , Trans weapon cannot equipped pet

1 Like

thx bro. sad haha
#20charrrrrrr

I seem gem not added on pet skill, but just physical atk.

I was surprise while I take time to check combat changed.

All pet skill , Dmg base on character atk . It does not involve pet dmg .

pet dmg effect only pet patk 's .

1 Like

I don’t think so. Pet’s Crit rate is only applicable to the pet’s auto attack.

While skills are based from players crit rate.

hunter1 coursing
-is it single target or multi target?
-usable on boss?
@greyhiem can we add +40%critchance from coursing with +40% critchance from sneakhit5?

Coursing is single target and not usable on boss. Imo hunter only worth it at c3 for growling unless pvp since the damage is low.

I chose hunter3 on my falconer3 mergen. Haven’t tried ET but kinda work out with challenge raid if random party need survivability.

Now mergen is sufficient for dps and soon we’ll get more with falconer changes(minus the circling nerf).

sad to hear that. I just curious why inje kang put hunter in his musket3 build as seen in here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAaMcIItq6c

Only hunter Snatching works vs flying bosses and will root the flying boss.

She might switch to A3 QS3 Musk3 because she is AA build.

I noticed that one of the challenge mode flying boss can only be snatched for less than 1sec. Not sure if some flying boss have this defense mechanism.