Tree of Savior Forum

Hunnter pet bug and bug

Well is impossible to play a hunter, there are a lot of bugs in the game,
Below I’ll post a complete list of all bugs found, it is practically impossible to play hunter.

1- The pet does not move fast and stays motionless in certain places.

2- The pet does not attack enemies because it is far behind.

3- When you use any skill, he stands or mounted above the enemy without doing anything.

4- For the lag, the pet disappears from the map.

5- The pet against bosses does absolutely nothing

6- There is no equipment for pet

At the moment I only speak hunter pet , I hope not find the same with falconer.

IMC RESPOND MY SOLUTION:

ello, we’re sending you an automated message to answer your inquiry through the FAQ. As you’re well aware, we’re getting more inquiries than our staff can currently handle. This is a preliminary measure to take care of outdated tickets that we couldn’t answer in time.

We advise you to use the Find (Ctrl + F) function to check if your concern has been addressed in the FAQ.

If the FAQ doesn’t answer your particular question, please file a new support ticket. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you for your cooperation.

Q: Can I transfer my team to another server? When is it available?
A: You can only transfer from old servers to new servers. Old servers are Klaipeda and Orsha, the servers we initially had before opening Fedimian and Telsiai. Players on Klaipeda and Orsha may freely move to Fedimian or Telsiai. In addition, since Fedimian server is considered “older” than Telsiai, players on Fedimian can also move to Telsiai. The reverse is not possible, however.

We’re still in the process of developing the transfer mechanics, so please look out for future announcements on when you can start requesting team transfers.

Q: What happens if I already have a new team on the server I wish to transfer to?
A: The team already existing on the server you’re moving to will be completely erased. The characters and TP will not merge.

Q: The game automatically named my companion “0” or “3.” How do I fix this?
A: Please send in a separate ticket stating the name you wish to give your companion. However, for those of you who have already named your companion, we do not provide name changes. This is only for players who weren’t able to name their companions in the first place. Please choose your name wisely.

Q: I get the “Failed to download … .pak” error and can’t patch the game.
A: One of our forum members kindly posted a solution to this issue. Please refer to this thread to fix the problem:

Q: How do I buy more TP?
A: We’re currently not selling TP bundles. They will be available at a later date on our Steam page. Please look out for the announcements on our official website.

Q: Are some of the restrictions on trades and market be changed once the game goes free?
A: We don’t have plans on changing these particular features of the game. They were implemented as a responsive measure to maintain a stable in-game economy and prevent Real Money Trading.

Q: My compensation items disappeared. How do I get them back?
A: Youre compensation items did not disappear; the mail simple expired. Compensation items are given to compensate for the specific time period we were unable to provide stable service, hence the reason why there’s a time limit on when you can claim those items. Compensation rewards usually have to be claimed within the same day of their distribution unless noted otherwise.

Q: I get the error message “Steam must be running to play this game. SteamAPInitfailed.”
A: This error may occur if you attempt to run the game directly from the desktop. We recommend that you log onto the Steam client and run the game from your library.

Q: The quest/skill is bugged.
A: We’re going through the reported quests and skills to fix the issues. Meanwhile, please provide us with close details so we can identify the problem faster.

Q: Why can’t I see the proper server list?
A: Please download the files from the following link and copy and paste them to the correct directories:

Q: The launcher closes without the game client properly starting.
A: There seems to be a problem with the launcher vanishing without properly launching the client even after validating / re-installing / replacing XML files. The dev team is looking into this matter, but in the meantime, adding “Client_tos.exe” in “Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release” and “tos.exe” in “Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\patch” to the exception list of any Anti-virus programs may help.

WOW … GOOD SOLUTION THE PROBLEM …

Well some of those problems may truly make companions off right now but have you tried feeding your pet some food before using hunter skills on them?

I feed my pet and give him love, the problem is making the pet skills.

1 Like

Hahaha man sounds tough, I guess fixing hunter is still far off ._.

It wasnt that bad in iCBT2 when pet could autouse Rush Dog.

I see, if it’s worse now then it may be a sign that fixing the problems of hunter will probably take a while due to the difficulty level of it. Welp who knows, they need to fix it asap though cause the Hunter class will truly suffer on this circumstance :open_mouth:

IMC RESPOND
SECOND TICKET

Greetings Savior!

Thank you for contacting us! First, thank you so much for supporting Tree of Savior. Unfortunately, we are uncertain of the situation that you need help with. We would like to ask if you are referring to companion bug or Hunter skill bug?
We look forward hearing back from you.

terrible support …

I RESPOND
THREE TICKET

1- The pet does not move fast and stays motionless in certain places.

2- The pet does not attack enemies because it is far behind.

3- When you use any skill, The pet stands or mounted above the enemy without doing anything.

4- for the lag, the pet disappears from the map.

5- The pet against bosses does absolutely nothing

6- There is no equipment for PET

At the moment I only speak pet , I hope not find the same with falconer.

PET BUG!!!

stop asking if the hunter or PET, is PET

HUNTER COMPANION = PET = MASCOT

THIS SUPPORT XD

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.