Tree of Savior Forum

This is just a bunch of text3

Was curious so I tried the halloween event dungeon last night:

I used the free stat reset (since it’d just expire anyways) and went 98 CON, rest DEX from 70+ CON, 1 STR : 1 DEX. Not sure if that helped me beat my previous best Siauliai solo run by 1 minute.

1 Like

Been having the same thoughts, I might actually change my main to catagoon because of this, the buff on red gem really ■■■■■■ up the physical advantage of 2H spear since it can be offset-ed by red gem on extra slot. The only advantage of using 2H spear now is the block penetration which is again offset-ed (a little) by CON stat from shield.

1 Like

this is just a bunch of text

3 Likes
  • Skill Impaler
    • dmg from100% >>> 200%
  • Skill Earth Wave
    • dmg from 100% >>> 150%
  • Skill Steed Charge
    • dmg from 100% >>> 300%
  • Skill Doom Spike
    • dmg from 100% >>> 200%
  • Skill Rush
    • dmg from 100% >>> 150%
1 Like

Where does it say earth wave and doom spike will charge faster?

/20charsssssssssssssss

Haha even just lv.1 of it.

@DieHardLancer will you be including a card section as well? My goon has 2 x ella and 1 x nuaele currently. What do you suggest the 4th card I should work on?

CC @fatedhour

1 Like

Did they just ninja-patched Steed Charge recently? It seems we can move now while charging it (like D. Spike and E. Wave).

1 Like

Yeah, makes it trickier to allocate the points now. :smiley:

Steed charge is a lv1 after the buff for sure. I even have it the unbuffed version and i like it.

1 Like

Yep, lv.1. With just 8 seconds cooldown it’s a really great group breaker and escape skill.

By the way, does it cancel hook?

Great gap closer then.

da faq.

now I need to reset just to test.