Tree of Savior Forum

How to tracking my support ticket? How many day will unblock from wrongly banned?

How to tracking my support ticket??? I got banned over 12 days(Until 27 may) and I already submit the ticket and sent email to tossupport Since I got banned. I got banned by no reasonable, My team name appear on banned list (bot) on 27 may in server Varena but I never play on that server.I play on Telsiai only and i’m not bot.

You should be give me for estimate time of your process may be you’ll response in 1 week or something like that. I sent ticket to support and they just reply “Ask me for patience and understanding” ( but why you don’t try to understanding player??? [I want to know, My case status]).So after 6 days when I sent first ticket. I sent ticket case again for remind my case ,I got the same msg again.

So you should have the way “How to tracking on my Support Ticket??”. Nothing Ticket No. for tracking??? my ticket Status case done when you reply ,“patience and understanding” ???

Anyway , It’s not acceptable and don’t fair to support on wrongly banned over 12 days++. Could attend to my case as soon as possible?

My team Name : HuntlSl
Server : Telsiai

My team Name : Huntlsomething| (I forgot because just create not play character only lv1 but you can search from my stream id “byrthkr”)
Server : Varena

bot Huntl** in Varena

I hope that I will hear good news from you. And I’ll update on this topic when I got unblocked.(How many day will unblock from wrongly banned? For Savior player info.)

Thanks.

I tag to all moderators group , Sorry if you don’t role on this case.
@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie @TOSTeam @Manager_4 @hkkim

1 Like

Today is 14 Days that I got banned. This issue was ignored and still pending.

Today is 15 Days that I got banned. This issue was ignored and still pending.

Today is 16 Days that I got banned. This issue was ignored and still pending.

Same here. I got banned since 27th may untill now (I just purchased 2 DLC pakcs on 25th, how unlucky am I) . I sent 7 tickets to them but they only ask me patience. They even ask me sand no further about this because it will confuse thier work. And now they also limited access of new players because they are working on bots and server lag, excuse me???

1 Like

Today is 17 Days that I got banned. This issue was ignored and still pending.

aww I feel you. I hope they solve this problem soon!

1 Like

Today is 18 Days that I got banned. This issue was ignored and still pending.

Today is 19 Days that I got banned. This issue was ignored and still pending.

Please Attend on my case… @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

You were most likely botting. i hope you don’t get unbanned.

Today I already have unblocked ,Thank you for imc support.

I just want to tracking my case and today I already unblocked ^ ^

You already got what you wanted and you still want more (compensation)? sheesh, did you lose anything like token time or something? If you did then the staff should be able to compensate you with that, if not just enjoy the game

I’m lose for chance to lv , farm silver , dungeon round or etc.I got blocked 20 days but I’m not bot and not do anything wrong.my case same this topic When the wrongly ban (2 weeks ago) issue will be resolved? ,I just ask for something that I should receive. if you got wrongly banned ,you’ll understand.

You got unbanned you need to be grateful, stop asking for more.