Tree of Savior Forum

How to get your regional server~

Are you losing anything from playing a game for 1-2 months without getting a dedicated european server? I don’t think so. Every F2P player who would enjoy this game, should give it a shot. As I mentioned in another thread: if all the european players (including eastern europe and “russian territory” (WTAF?!)) band up together, a european server is more than possible.

I agree to Seiryuu. Just play the damn game and if you enjoy it, stick to it. They are not blind. They just might lack money right now.

6 Likes

I’m from SEA , I gonna have worst ping than you two

that’s why I’m not gonna waste any more time in it , if I have a bad experience about high ping on F2P launch

my point is keep playing the game to show support is not the win-win situation here

So you decide to boycott and keep on ranting? Since you wont show up in any statistic IMC can use (up to now), and theoretically having an indonesian server (even if nobody wants to play on it), your chances of contributing anything of relevance are fairly low.

2 Likes

Isn’t a SEA server hosted from PlayOneAsia? Don’t get me wrong: I don’t know anything about who is able to connect to those servers or if this publisher is famous for being really bad.

so you are gonna consider someone who disagree with you to “that ranting guy who contributing nothing”

then we don’t have to continue this anymore and I only say stop playing not “boycoting”

asking for better solution is ranting now

typical white knight stuff…

Based on raw numbers, you will just vanish. Thats all. My opinions got nothing to do with that.

Since you don’t show up in any statistics, what could you provide of use for IMC to be able to get the investors they need then?

I’m a rationalist. I’d rather count on numbers than moral for getting what I want.

Are you going to fund a kickstarters project, if IMC tries to realize it?

Pssst! Calling someone white knight makes you look like a boycotting player. Just saying. :yum: He wasn’t asking you to pay money, just to spend some time in the game.

2 Likes

of course…

/20 cha

Yep, you only need to be online. No need to do anything actually, lol. Just make sure to provide the data of one sea person being logged in.

Then I’m gonna put on lowest graphics setting , Alt-tab , play other game

and prey for SEA server to open one day ?

easy !

1 Like

That’s the spirit! They want to see support from certain regions? This is a way to show them your support…they won’t check if you are really playing the game. My personal hero so far! :joy:

1 Like

That wasn’t so hard now was it ?

sound pretty dumb but if the whole point of OP is “better than nothing”

then I don’t see why not…:joy:

It’s as easy as that. IMC wants to provide numbers of traffic X from region Y. If that reaches a reasonable amount, getting greedy investors shouldn’t be a problem.

Who cares what you’re actually doing on the server. lol

1 Like

This is a good summary of what I think.

Can’t say you are wrong on the general idea.
But I wouldn’t take their word about the need of “data”. I don’t believe them when they use it as an excuse. Worst, Imc hasn’t done anything to deserve my trust. Obviously, you made a different choice.

Then it’s their choice to not “sell” the game to non NA players.
This is a minimal investment. (So obviously, they expect EU players to throw back their pride and play on theses NA servers.)
Seems like they’re aiming for minimal investment and according gains rather than bigger investment and bigger gains.

Which doesn’t mean anything if they don’t plan to open regional servers…

Could’ve just said that.

1 Like

Just being honest would have helped them early on already. Apparently the executives aren’t very willing to get anymore transparent than necessary EVEN if that would probably provide trust, a better image and as such, better sales.

As I said, they know basically nothing about public relation in the west and very little about proper community management, leading them to avoidable problems. Not that western companies are more honest in general, but they’re at least experienced with public relation.

Thanks to Julie we’ve got a proper community manager at least.

If only everyone was like Julie at IMC side …

• so foxy goes to bed … *

They might be new to the business or afraid of more backlash. People weren’t exactly gentle with the 3 month early access and now that they saw how they have to alter their plans perhaps they are now unwilling to reveal more information in fear that people might start cancelling their founders packages.

Now more than ever they have more to lose. They’ve hooked us in with a great deal. They don’t want us to let go until we’re at a point of no return.

But honestly they’ve been pretty straight forward so far and I commend them. I haven’t refunded my founders packages. I’m still keeping my Pack 1 and Pack 2 and playing.

I won’t be happy of high ping and how I can’t play well, but I had so much fun in iCBT2 (over 300 hours played) that I’m willing to give them my support. Even if it makes me look like a darn hypocrite after all the outcry.

Since they have absolutely no control and knowledge about this community aside what we provided so far, thats pretty much the case.

Its playing with fire, being afraid to get burned if handled incorrectly. Yet its worth it to go for the benefits.

IMC (and the apparently conservative investors) needs time to properly understand this market.