Tree of Savior Forum

How to get rid of RMT

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Possibly, more than likely, but as long as the game is alive and has a potential future, I’ll keep trying.

@hkkim Anything at all?

How saalus should be. Hell you can’t even pass useless stuff you found there to your alts

maybe you should add “i think” to that because its nothing but a opinion :unamused:

1 Like

Assuming youre living in a civilize society, why do you need to follow your rule of law.

To everyone here saying how this is not a good idea, it’ll cause inflation, etc etc.

In kToS they just increased silver gain for dungeons (save for the 50/130).

They already had more silver gain.

What a joke, iToS is a joke to them, they took a suggestion I posted, and implemented it in kToS.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Sorry TLDR…

Suggestions

So i saw this player a lvl 260 with a 3 skill attributes maxed… where do you think he got silvers for 200m+ attributes? RMT.

To make a story short, revise attribute system.

Like 1 attb per level max 280 atm.

This will also make new players/casual feel strong not like those who have tons of $$$.

Adding a Attributes Reset Potion on TP Shop will help the game/devs earn profit.

I think that makes things a little complicated, and the major reason for the current attribute system is to be huge silver sink, which is great for a game.

What needs to be done is silver gain needs to be improved (it was improved yet again in kToS last week, it’s almost like they read this thread and decided kToS deserves it).

OR

Lower attribute cost by a lot to match our silver gain. Even then, there’s a lot more that needs to be done.

And great for a gold seller.

With this revision, i think it will lessen gold buying.
People would not buy 50m+ silvers just to upgrade attributes to those gold sellers.

Think about it 1 character RMT just for attributes = spent $$$
Make another Alts = $$$ again.

Where do you think players spent most of their silvers?

Items
Or
Attributes

RMT will always be a thing even if they change the attribute system to match what your proposing, there will still be RMT.

The point is to lower the reason to RMT, and higher silver gain/lower attribute cost not only lowers the reason to RMT, it keeps silver sinks in-game and the economy flowing.

2 Likes

Yes its something like that, a reason to less RMT.

50m+ silver is alot, than spending most of it on attributes.

I also think revising attribute system will have another reason to RMT?

Over +15 equipments

Yeah but you can see that the core of the problem is silver. So solving it at the core (increasing silver gain to feasible levels), should help ALOT. It won’t stop RMT completely, but nothing will ever stop RMT completely. So long as lazy people have money to spend, and bots exist, so will RMT.

Also revising it, there will be a major silver refund.

More reason to RMT or they can detect suspicious silver amount accumulated by a player resulting to ban.

I think lets leave the attribute system as it is.

Yeah, instead of changing the attribute values and retroactively refunding players, they can just increase general silver gain.

1 Like

Not sure talt should be the tradable currency(for untradable gears),as you could just farm other dungeons with low lvl alts to gear up your main with all accumulated talts.

As an unlucky player who farmed 102 of each boss cube in lv130 dungeon only to get 95 talts, and other things i didnt want,
I am all for collecting an untradable"badge" to claim “Untradable gears”

As in “badge lvl 130”, you can only get items from 130 dungeon.

I believe efforts should be rewarded in the end. It’s not like i’d be able to sell it to anyone, as the item would be untradable.

I think its rather a question of how many runs a player would need to do to get that specific item.