Tree of Savior Forum

How to destroy AFK farmers in Dina bee or DP2. Make up to 2M per hour at DP2 and 1M at Dina Bee

Hey guys,

Since the release of R8 in KTOS I have been theorycrafting on some new money making method on maps other than Worker’s Lodge. Now that Worker’s Lodge got nerfed to 2 channels it is very inefficient to farm there. Therefore I found this new or old? method that gives a lot of silver per hour.

The requirements to farm with this method.

1. Warlock 2
  2. Invocation Lv8
  3. Invocation Duration attribute Lv5
  4. At least 1800 Matk. Lower is fine if you have wiz3 for Quick Cast.
  5. Wind Runner boots (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
  6. Jumbo dumplings and Highly condensed movement speed potion 4 hours (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

44 lv2 gems and 1x monster gem. lv5 gems can be sold for 400k each so in total its all worth around 532k.
120k worth of recipes
1.3m silver
2x instanced clear voucher (300k each on my server)

all those above work up to 2m silver made in that hour.

From the video above you can see it is pretty easy to set up for the farm.

You have to set up as many spirits as possible around the room so you cover most of the space to get more money. When you see mobs instantly dying when they spawn you can start to move to the next room and do the same thing. The top left and bottom right room have inconsistent spawn points so you have to work harder on setting more spirits around the room. Necros are your worst enemy in those rooms because their summons are spread out and they can move around so it is difficult to maintain your spirits in those rooms. For the bottom left and top right rooms it is very easy since the spawn points are constant so they do not require much attention other than a magic missile once every few minutes.

^All those black dots represent all the constant spawn points on the map. These are the areas where you should cast your AOE ground skills and walk away when there are no spirits on them. Usually these areas do not require much attention and are all anti necros because monsters die immediately when they spawn.

For Dina Bee it is much easier to setup your spirits than DP2 because every single spawn point is constant. All you have to do is setup your invocation spirit once and then run around and collect every trash mat and silver on the ground.

Here are some tips with this method.

1. If there are too many AFK Sorcs and Necros in a room, just take more time to make sure you have as many spirits as possible so they wont be able to get a single silver out of you. Cast ground skills before the mobs spawn around their summons to make sure you spawn a spirit instead of them getting the kill.

2. Wind Runner. WR is extremely useful with this farming method because of how loots become public after 1 minute? WR will help you get around faster and makes farming so much more efficient and faster. If you are serious about using this method to farm I would highly recommend you to get a pair. You can easily make the money back in a day if you are grinding this hardcore.

3. Always try to get the last hit if you haven’t spawned a spirit near other people’s summons. Only the last hit dealt by you will spawn a spirit. If you deal 60% of the monster’s hp but the last hit is taken by another person you will not spawn a spirit. Magic Missile is the best skill to use because once you cast it even though the missile is still in the air the monster will still get hit by it. Meaning Magic Missile is instant hit on cast.

I think that is all. Lets all drive the AFK Sorc/Necro away :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good guide, idk what server you’re in but there may be dicky warlocks around :s. I don’t think I can do this on my WL since I don’t have that high MA and no Wizard 3. But I have other secret plans :>

Is this a joke?! O_o
This isn´t new AT ALL! wtf are you playing? Now you will gonna do a “schwarzer reiter farm guide like a champ” there too!? o.o"

pretty sure its possible without r8 warlock attributes with so many sorcs and necro afking there. /s

there are already lots of warlock2 doing this with script in demon prison2, no need to do it manually since IMC allowing script users to do this, they don’t ban players anymore

1 Like

Yeah this definitely isn’t new, but my build couldn’t even do it as a WL1.

IMC should let other player skills able to kill all the summon such as Necro [Skeleton], Sorceror [Templeshooter] & etc etc with one condition,

• The main player stay in that map for more than 75 min.

Once the main player reenter the map, the timer counter back to 0.

Hahahahahahaha, i so wish to use Hail, Meteor, Frost cloud on their summon at DINA BEE FARM

1 Like

Just a question.
i’m still level 230 and i’m full int build with a +6 Artie Snake Lord.
How is possible you deal 3,5k damage with normal attacks?

I’m wizard 3 and even with Quick Cast buff i deal 800~1200 to enemies.

I got about 1200 Magic Attack

Hes got stronger gear, and is very established.
You just started.
This being said, this strategy isnt really consistent since it requires a lot of attention and any other warlock can pretty much mess up your day.

1 Like

Well i’m not gonna warlok atm (but i planned to build one later on)

I just can’t understand his base damage:
in order to deal 3600 with normal attack he has 3600+ magic damage or 2500+ Magic damage + Quick Cast.

Magic damage formula is

Level + Weapon Matk + int + Bonus from enchantment and gears + buff damage.

Probably full Matk enchantments then :frowning: (i got 0 enchantments xD )

Transcendence on a lv 315 weapon.

Its consistent because most Warlocks are macroing. You can easily Dark Sac their spirits and take over the map. This works perfect on my server at least.

Btw it is very possible to farm all 4 rooms and middle lane. A couple of days back I made 1m silver not including gems, instance clear voucher and recipes. This is the best money making ingame now hands down.

I have 828 INT and my MATK is at 2174. +10 windia rod transcendence stage 2.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This method works in Dina Bee as well. Much more relaxing to farm than DP2 because the spawn points are constant so you don’t have to waste time setting up spirits again.

Made about 1.5m in silver, 4.4k trash mats and 2 monster gems in the last 2 hours.

I would recommend Dina Bee than DP2 if you are farming for long hours.

What happens when some other bored warlock decides to stand in that field and macro evil sacrifice?
For me at least heavy-attention silver farming (ex instance) is rly the same as macro skill semi-attention walking. Both pretty much stops you from doing anything productive :stuck_out_tongue:

At least there are 7 channels in both DP2f and Dina Bee though.

Poor wizards really need money to over enhance our weapons to be slightly relevant in this patch :frowning:

1 Like

Post updated with more information and video showcasing how much I made in 1 hour.

1 Like

What skills did you get for WL2?

1/8/10/10/1

123 20 char 123