Tree of Savior Forum

How to destroy AFK farmers in Dina bee or DP2. Make up to 2M per hour at DP2 and 1M at Dina Bee

hello i am currently making a warlock for this purpose that is already a wizard c3, does it matter what rank 4-6 i choose? im thinking of doing linker c3 for MM+JP stuff. going elementalist like yours seem to be too expensive especially for a farming class
i even though of thauma to increase my magic attack

If you are dead serious about farming. Here is a build I theorycrafted for the sole purpose of farming.

Wiz3>Cryo1>Chrono2>WL2

Wiz3 for Magic Missile and Quickcast of course.

Cryo1 to push out pesky necros and sorcs with Icewall.

Chrono2 for its valuable movement speed buff so you make more money per hour.

Warlock2 for of course Invocation.

For attributes all you have to spend on is maybe 70-80% on MM and Lv5 Invocation duration. Full int for stats of course.

I think i might just get ele c3, it seems the easiest build to set the spirits up with and 1 of the best aoes for farming. Even though it probably falls of rank 8 this is farming build and not a rank 8 synergy :slight_smile:

Ele3 is good with farming because you can cast long lasting AOE ground spells on the ground and move to another area. Easier to setup spirits this way.

Maybe Chrono 3 instead of Warlock 2 will be much better since Pass reduce ALL skill cooldown by 25 sec every 50 secā€¦ instead of going warlock2 just for the invoc.

You need invocation duration at lv5 for this to work.

Uhā€¦ what do you mean by that? We already have invoc lv 5 at warlock1ā€¦ and the cooldown of invoc is 60-25 = 35 sec means full uptime. And because of Pass, we can cast 4x mm (i/o 2x) every 50 sec or so.

The attribute ā€˜Invocation durationā€™ extends the duration of Invocation on the floor. Some spawn points do not respawn within 20 seconds. You need the attribute to make your spirits last longer so you donā€™t have to re setup the spirits again.

I seeā€¦thanks for clearing that up.

np. enjoy farming if you have a wl2. :slight_smile:

Possible to farm in Dina Farm AFK as wl 1?

only with script

/20char

I hope the bot doing this in ch1 telsiai comes back. I made so much just ā€œwalking in front of itā€.

bots are actually your best friend when farming with this method.

IKR? Itā€™s like that bot was giving the finger to every afk sorc/necro on the map (cuz he had whole map coverage) while I was giving him the finger. I think it was 500k and 50 lv2 gems that I made off him.

updated to show the areas where spawn points are constant.

Its kinda hard to macro/bot all 4 rooms unless you have some extremely smart script or bot. It is just not efficient to bot/macro since grinding manually will net you 10x the amount in an hour.

does evil sacrificing another warlockā€™s spirits makes it your spirit afterwards?

No it doesnt. It does help KSing another WLā€™s room though. I only do it against macro users. If the user is legit farming I will leave them alone.

Quick question does Dark Theurge affect invocation I mean does it buffs its spirits?