Tree of Savior Forum

How to complete 100% Royal Mausoleum 4F

As far as I know, there’s only one of these in this area, the book that gives a quest. Maybe it’s some hidden arrow, like Cristal Mine Lot… But Cristal Mine lot was really, really obvious to everyone.

This and the timed events are the only secrets that are actually secrets.

Speak to the statue, it will teleport you there for a boss iirc. After that it will let you teleport there anytime if you speak to it again. The statue is between the main area and the separate area, right next where the main area ends.

2 Likes

That’s another floor, not F4.

1 Like

I find the hidden quest in royal 4F all day but only found “Hidden Book” (around 8PM) that give me a quest but not quest that teleport to that secret area (reward is Hp Potion + 50 maxHP)

but finally I can go to that secret area with my teleport lv 1 - -"

4 Likes

Have you tried to walk everywhere on this part and see if there’s a hidden arrow that makes you go somewhere else?

I try and no arrow anywhere

People who got there are lying then (they just got there with teleport). There’s no seal of space monolith there, right?

no seal of space monolith but I’m not confirm that no quest or something warp to that area

You can also try to get there by using the same close-before-it-loads trick that pretty much everybody had to use at the Mage Tower 3F~4F transition, flinging you to a random place on the map (hopefully the “secret” area).

aye! i ive just used teleport (lvl10) to get to this “secret” area thanks man.

how to go there without teleport? ._.

Magic’s~

^^

Seriously, just try it out yourself.

It’s not evne heavily populate dlike constructors chapels secret one.

1 Like

Up. So… Teleportation (psy class) or hidden quest? Any video?

I’ve spend 4hrs on 3,4 and 5F to find something and… Nothing.

I think it is a riddle.

This statue and book have a tooltip. But i’m canno’t understand how it work.

Good luck in finding a solution.

1 Like

I heard there’s a specific time needed before you can enter, I still can’t find out.

To get to the final boss at the 5th floor requires in. Lv. 86 since the boss is lv. 96, Most quest available in a area requirements are 10 below recommended Lv.

1 Like

Oh haha wow such an old post!
I do know that now.
Thank you though! (:

So do you know how to get there??

Same problem. Been looking since yesterday :frowning: anyone kind enough to share pls

Nobody knows =x its fking hidden place @_@ only psychok can.