Tree of Savior Forum

How to build necro3?

Thinking about make a necro3 but don’t know which route to take. I like to be able to do both pve and pvp.

wiz3-link1-sorc1-necro3

or

wiz3-link2-necro3

im not sure if the sorc summons will fall off endgame but I really want a big army to fight for me :smiling_imp:

also what about stats? im thinking int:con 3:1, 2:1, 3:2, or 1:1

sorc 1 is not good

duno about stats tho =/ my sorc used to be high int but u are going for necro

that really sucks to hear. what is not good about sorc1? does the dmg of the summon and familiars not scale well?

I dont really see what link2 has to offer. It looks like you only get 2 extra JP links and longer hangmans knot

dirty pole now has shards, pick psy 1 is a choice

3 extra links, longer hangmans knot and spiritual chain, its a lot of stuff xD
sorc 1 summon has low dmg and u don’t have any control skill.
being able to link 8 monsters instead of 5 is a big diference, thats 60% more links

EDIT: duno if psykino is an option now that dirty pole has shards.

My necro is Wiz 3 > Link 2 > Necro 2/3. There’s quite a few builds out there you can roll with as it has some nice utility. Also have another C2 Necro, but she got shelved. Weird build that I didn’t find fun after I built it. Although going through 2 levels of linker was pure boringness.

1 Like

@lucianomrj i hear dirty pole still sucks regardless.

@scarethemonkeys what stats build did you go with?

depends on your playstyle. i’m curently wiz3link1sorc1necro1. i’m planning to also make a link2necro.
in my playstyle sorc1 works, especially in quests. i tend to be careless when questing. its good that my summon is near me and can take aggro and can hit monsters while i pick herbs and whatevs that needs checking in a quest.

but of course sometimes i get envious and think that link2 could be more beneficial for me for better mob control and MM combo. but then i also think about how my summon has helped me a lot. hence, i might make a second version just to see which one is more in my style haha. MIGHT though. not yet sure.

Generally with most of my builds I go the “safe route” 80 CON invested rest INT.

Edit: Removing a Linker and adding Sorc would be better for PvP is that’s your thing. Also, depending on that you may consider adding more CON. I rarely care much for competitive PvP. I do it for the funsies.

Thanks for all the help guys

What about for pvp? linker seems to be purely for pve

Linker2 helps a bit in Team Battle Leagues if you have a Scout1 in your team - so, everyone becomes invisible. Joint Penalty itself - is quite hard to land and Hangman almost does not work.
I think its balanced - linker is much more easy in PvE, hard in PvP, and vice versa.

The cookie cutter build would be Wiz3>Link2>Necro3

If you add a sorcerer into it, you can dish more decent damage but is more difficult due to micro-management and SP control.
Linker2 will synergy better with Magic Missile and more efficient in questing/dungeon

Sorc1 is good, but often wastes the potential of the summons…plus sorc summons are REALLY dumb, so without the command skills it gets really bothersome to use them. Imo it’s a viable choice only if you want to focus on pvp.
For PvE I suggest the build with linker 2 and necro that you already said. Linker2 helps just so much your skeletons which, otherwise, would do meh damage while grinding. Plus as others said the combo JP+MM just melt down mobs like butter. Can clear a group of mobs in dungeon with 2 skills,lol.
For stats go for 3:1 int:con imo. Unless you focus pvp and might want a bit more con, but i’m not sure about it honestly.

Imo sorc would be a good choice for the future. If they release 2 more ranks at least ,as they should, then sorc 2 is definitedly a solid addition to a “summoner” army. That said it’s still quite the long shot as a lot of stuff could change based on new ranks, changes in some skills and the introduction of new secret classes. For example if they un-nerf Sage and let us copy skeletons again then 1 rank for me is almost mandatory. Portals, 20 skeletons, aoe atk and ranged block buff ? Yes pls. Warlock 2 is another good choice, but i think that c3 will be quite beast dmg wise and would not make it much worth to take only 2 ranks into it (kinda like ele). But for now the best candidate is still sorc 2 xD

1 Like

sorc 2 is not really an option for me since i want to have necro3. also how you you get 20 skeletons if sage can copy? i thought you only get 5 skeleton for necro2 so copy would be 10 unless you can copy many time.

Yes, sorc was for like r9 and 10. But that one is still a far future. It was just to say so that you could have even more summons. Wiz3-Linker2-Necro3-Sorc2 would be a perfect “summoner” setup.

You could have 20 skellies since you got both soldiers and archers. (5+5)*2= 20
But unluckily it doesn’t work for now :confused: damn nerfs. Other classes got insane dmg skills with even low CD and/or overheats, and we can’t clone summons, meh. That was literally the only main point behind sage imo. The fact that he can’t copy summons anymore just made i a mediocre DPS which could be good only for stuff like a pyro3 ( if they ever fix how fire balls work…otherwise it’s meh there too)

wiz>cryo3>sorc1>necro3
fullCON

I strongly believe that skellies take INT as damage. I have seen one instance of a Necro FULL CON doing half the damage I am doing to the same mob.

The build is what I have but don’t go full con on this. It is a waste of potential with the flesh cannon and sorc.

If Psychic Pressure is confirmed to work with Dirty Pole, I think Wiz3-Kino1-Linker1-Necro3 would be a good path to take. In between FC cooldown, you can do DP + PP for 300% dmg per second (3 shards), which is pretty good.

You forgot about attributes. That other necro probably has less than you do.

He was dealing 500-700 damage to the Alemeth Flower while I was doing around 1000 damage. This is without me having any attributes.

What I am unsure is if it is taken directly from INT alone or if there are other factors to consider.

Best way to know is using a stat potion.

necromancer need a greater amount of HP due to decay mechanical (pvp)