Tree of Savior Forum

How is Pillage now?

@ title. Wondering how good it is now, since I can’t really tell the difference between normal and Pillaging drops. Once the effect increased with circles, how is it now?

not working, its bugged, the skill is not working at all

1 Like

I hope IMC fixes this fast. The Corsair in the Scout tree was my biggest hype about Re:Build…

I dont think so. They dont even consider this as “know issues”. And a lot of people already posted this on on forum.

I opened a ticket today about this, i hope they can solve this bug. Let’s continue reporting. :confused:

My ticker’s answer:

Hello Savior,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please be informed that our development team is aware of this issue and currently looking into it. For now, we only request for your patience and understanding while this is on-going.

If there is an update regarding this issue, it will be posted on our Official Website.

Should you have any other concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team

1 Like

Gotta wait then.

On a side note, I think I may have noticed a weird thing - while Pillage doesn’t work ON HIT, it seems like it works ON KILL?

Is it just me? Am I hallucinating? Or maybe my Corsair is just liked by RNGesus?

Ok, the patch notes are bragging they fixed Pillaging. Is it true? Is it working now?

yes

Just tried it in nobreer because it says it only works on regular maps so I guess hg is out of the question… I only get like 240silver per pillage … =/ rip my pillager … why won’t they allow it in hg…

edit: it works in hg :stuck_out_tongue:

Does it works like before or is it like a „Silverearn-Skill „ now? Cause i read in another topic its now like no items only silver :see_no_evil:

Also does Pillage scale with “circles” meaning does the effect improve with class level (@ lv 16, 31) or does it stay the same from beginning?

It’s still working as usual, in a future patch pillage will plunder silver only, making it worthless (imho).

I’ve personally used it for a few hours earlier and only gotten silver, but that’s not long enough to guarantee anything. Hope others can chime in that they’ve gotten items since the fix.

RIP the only thief class in game…

1 Like

I know, right?
I’m already sad that I had to give up bokor, now they’re going to kill corsair…
I think they hired monkeys to develop this game.

1 Like

Btw yesterday i played in a party and a crosair was partyleader. I pillaged as Barb. It was Silver maybe u get only silver, but theres hope :star_struck: until its gettin nervend again :see_no_evil:

Saturday i got some silver from pillage.
Ps.: you have to be the leader of the party. i was in a party with myself only.
Ps.: i didn’t play all day long with my corsair so it only happened once.

anyone tried farming with pillage in hg per 30mins to an hour? I think the per pillage hit is too low silver but I wonder how much it accumulates over time… (my corsair is undergeared at the moment)

Ive been testing pillaging for quite a while now since they fixed it:

It only drops silver
With mobs that requires 5 hits, at least 1 of 2 mobs got “pillaged”, meaning you’ll steal 1 of 2 mobs. One pillage each 3 mobs if its rly bad RNG (that was the avarage occurence)
it steals avarage 1/3 of the mob drop silver.

For about 4 days testing only that in different levels and quantites of drops, i got always the same results.
In short, every 6 mobs you kill, you get another silver drop, making the 7th for free.