Tree of Savior Forum

How high should I stack my crit rate?

I’m currently sitting at around 400 with lv 15 Finestra and the event bracelets that give +40 each. Should I go for Sissel or Phada, Red Gems or Green Gems? I keep getting mixed feedback.

Green gems all the way.

1 Like

Try to reach around 500 total critrate (i.e. 33% critchance on level 330 monsters) first, after that the next goal would be 840 (i.e. 50% critchance on level 330 monsters). Anything higher than 840 critrate is overkill as 0,038% critchance increase per critrate isn’t so good anymore considering the potential attack loss you suffer from choosing Green Gems over Red Gems on your main hand.

176 from dagger(2x 8* Green gems), 74 from Sissels, 50 from leather armor mastery, ~40-60 from leather armor set, 200 from Finestra, 165 from base level 330.
That’s a total of ~ 720.

Add onto that ~30 for your one-handed lance and you’ll reach around 750 critrate (or ~45% critchance against a level 330 monster).
If you’re ready to sacrifice some possible damage on your mainhand, you could add 2 more Green Gems, but I think that the 45% chance should be enough to not sacrifice the possible 620-780 maximum attack increase from Red Gems (which is ± equal to 3 transcendence stages of a rare grade level 315 weapon)…

Kaulas Leather (Top) Kaulas Leather (Gloves) Lolopanther leather (Shoes and Bottom)
Pyrgy Spear : lvl 7 green gems
Any 2+ slotted shield/dagger : lvl 7 green gems (asapna = omg)

around 700 + crt rate : go for phada because of crt attack and aoe (aoe never enough T_T )
below 600 crt rate : sissel

if you want to achieve good crits, go for green gems

Good suggestion is, green gems on offhand weapon and red gems for main weapon. This is decent enough. Crits are not loved in game. Can’t blame devs for making it exponential

Copy pasting this.

"Easy crit rate formula -> (critical rate – critical resistance) ^ 0.6

Example:
(500 – 140) ^ 0.6 = 34% chance to crit.
(700 – 140) ^ 0.6 = 44%
(900 – 140) ^ 0.6 = 53%

Helgascale mvp lvl 28X has 140 crit resist, so i used her as an example.

If you are lazy to do the math, just google the calculation."

Id say around 600 ish enough, but above 700 is abit too much.
You decide where its worth stopping :slight_smile:

2321 crit rate against lv 330 enemy