Tree of Savior Forum

Can you still crit on TBL without rouge in your rank? (vs HIGH CON)

How many crit rate is good enough? @.@

Not sure what the current meta is now, but last time I played if you want to do a crit Archer build for PVP, you’ll need at least a rank in Hunter, Appraiser, Rogue, or a combination of two or more of those. Relying on crit rate investment alone without those classes can still work to a point though at least Archer C2.

1 Like

First, high con means nothing to critical chance as both rate and resistance can’t be generated by stats.

The critical rate/resistance is generated by level, but fighting against a equal level like in TBL makes this irrelevant.

So the only thing that will make you crit are class skills and/or gear. I have not tested myself on TBL, but what I can say is that both critical rate and resistance are equally expensive, so it is only a matter of finding the correct gear and class.

I don’t know how accessible resistance is, but most people like to assume that criting on TBL is an almost impossible task. I would say there is a possibility that they have not tried, although the reason of being an expensive path is obvious.

1 Like

Damn i forgot! Con doesnt give crit resistance! thx bro! @migliole

So the question now is. Is it worth it to invest in crit rate gems? or much better go aim for red gems? for real damage @.@

It really depends on your equipment, build, and stats. Usually Red’s are the most effective, but you have to determine it based on individual circumstance.

1 Like

solmiki leather set with archer2 and hacka (cavalli charge debuff)build. no rouge. so still viable to go all green?

Although I’d need exact stats and info, Reds are probably the way to go. You have a solid foundation of CRATE and you’ll begin hitting the harsher parts of diminishing returns on Crit. But it’s totally viable to go Greens if you wish.

1 Like

You might want to check this discussion, where you even have the crit rate formula: How high should I stack my crit rate?

Usually if a high crit rate is too difficult to get (especially without a good Swift Step or/and Rogue), then it’s better to just go red gems.

1 Like

so red > green. hmm

20charrrr

Does anyone know how much Blind Side boost the crit chance?

20charsss