Tree of Savior Forum

How good is swordsman at dealing 140k hp damage in burst?

an archer right now at 260~ and working on these higher maps with enemies at 100k+ hp, and with the help of full draw, I’m able to burst down two targets that are 130k-180k hp together in 2/3 of my overheat charges of barrage+feint.

Wondering if there’s a swordsman build similar, don’t expect it as fast, but as long as I can push some burst damage close enough without having to hack autoattack for 20secs to finish something off

Burst-wise it’s Lunge -> x2 Hexen Dropper or some 2 multihit skills from Fencer/Dragoon arsenal. Plus maybe some finisher if you don’t crit.

Problem are cooldowns and gathering a mob for a rotation, which is why pelt is the best, not just partyplay.

I think shinobi can do about 60k burst… Wiith full rotation at about 90k-110k? With big risk on taking ■■■■ ton of dmg if u mess up. The whole setup probably already took 10 sec though lol.

It is combination of clones+kunai, pierce debuff and some self buffs. And lots of attribute grinding and give up pvp.

While other swordies are really just trying to stunlock mob to death for like 40sec to a min, or simply a taunt slave.

not 140k but close

Though this is kind of cheating with +50% bonus damage to leather

(ew idk why the forums stretch this out)

Sword 1 Pelt 1 barb 3 fencer 2 if interested

And now a couple minutes later it somehow became unstretched. Technology is great…until I added this edit in. When will I learn

3 Likes

this maybe 60-70%? also the mob’s armor has to be weak against you’re dmg type like u got lunge->hexen which perfectly works against leather types and dont forget huge amount of str for min-max… oh you’ll also need costumes 1/2/3 with phy/elem atk bonuses

forgot about the build mine’s
sw2-hop2-cor2-shinobi this one fully utilizes pierce type skills.

wut da efff???

yea, atk types is probably something I don’t pay attention to much since the other classes don’t really care that much about it.

which classes are the best at each type, is it possible to get a build that can decently use all 3 types to fit the situation?

hmm how can sept etoiles get 13k/hits ?

phy atk + skill 444 ( lv 12 venier ) * 1.5 crit * 1.5 leather with preparation
How high your phy attack ?

you’re missing a LOT of stuff with that formula you typed out lol

Please enlightening me master :raised_hands:

Attribute level
Tx multipliers http://www.tosbase.com/database/attributes/112001/
Elemental property attacks
Critical attack values
A bit higher elemental damage because it’s demon type (that being said I also have some dark property attacks so I don’t think it did too much more)

Buffs potentially (but i was using absolutely none in that)

I guess it’s also worth noting this damage is relatively low. My build focuses on survivability over damage output (a LOT of dex and little str)

i see
thanks master :raised_hands:

Hi Proxied, unrelated question but now that Guardian will be getting the -14% atk nerf, will you still stick to getting Pelt1 in your build, if only for Swash (if given a choice to circle reset) or would you rather have gone with something like SW2/HL1 instead?

Think at this point I’d rather be highlander 1 but it’s whatever, swash is still useful when the level cap gets lifted I suppose. I’m holding out on them changing the skill a bit more though

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the reply.

Hopefully they’ll lower the atk penalty as well.

spin 2 win is what are you looking for!

heeeyyy wut addon is that keeping you tracked of skill cooldowns?
me want that one! :heart_eyes:

you kinda need to be a hoplite c3 dragoon for that.

hop2 should be enough no idea why go for c3 when you only need lunge for dmg amplification and what is dragoon for…? correct me if im wrong but you can’t use hexen with two handed weapons