Tree of Savior Forum

How good is Sapper 3 now?

Sapper 3 got several more brand new attributes. I wish to know what are these attributes and how do they affect our little Saboteur class. And what would you build from A2>Sap3?

EDIT: Only S3 will have those attributes. Updated to be more relevant. Hopefully S3 will be relevant too

attributes only on s3

So S3 then. I still need more info

S2 gets 3 new Attributes for Claymore and Punji Stakes. S3 has the attributes for Broom Trap and Spike Shooter.

S2 isn’t as beneficial as S3 with the 50% Broom Trap increase.

Punji Stakes is meh. Would rather not take a 3 second beating just to knock them all back when you can just Broom Trap and run. Claymore gets a damage increase of 750% of your physical attack (1075% against flying if you pick up that attribute too)

Going Rogue doubles your burst with Capture and lets you build more into STR with Sneak Hit. Falconer’s Circling did get some hits, but overall still pretty good. Cannoneer is great to add more AoEs and heard a couple of good things about Mergen.

A2>S3>F>C2
A2>S2>R>F>C2
A2>S3>F3

These are pretty fun and could help compliment Sapper quite a bit. There’s probably a lot more interesting/better paths though.

1 Like

how about A3>S3>F>M ?

Sapper has nice combos

@jhoang128: Tks for the info. So Claymore seems to be much better than Broom Trap. Sapper 3 might be good in a sniper-themed Musk build. Good old MW2 days.

@ems421: I am not sure how can A3 contribute to this. A2 is more than enough. And F? Fletcher or Falc. I’m going to assume Falconer. In this case, A2>Sap3>Falc>Musk2 might be much much better.

@Bramia: Is that a A2>QS>Sap2 (or 3) >Scout>Sr (or SR2) build? That looks good but will probably take a long time to setup.

Tks for the info everyone. I hope I can get some free time in the near future. Haven’t logged in for at least 2 weeks already.

@ems421 Kinda just find A3 expendable. I personally like A2 for just Swift Step helping out the party. If you are picking up Mergen though, A>R2>S3>F>M is pretty nifty. Also A>R2>S2>R>F>M is pretty interesting too, Arrow Rain can be captured with Rogue. I just love Capture. Lol

@hienng1991 It’s A>QS>Sap2>Scout>SR>Falc>Hacka (The unusable skills chillin there are Hacka’s)

hello, one more question going archer 3 for multishot 15 isnt whort it if going sapper 3 > falc1 > mergen ? and if not how about going A2>S3>Sc1>Fc1>M ?

i want to make an aoe burst kind of archer but not a canon cuz if i focus on just this one char and then we get M2>M3 Canoner might fall behind also ill mostly focus on dex>con>str thats why i see not much use in rouge.

sorry for bad eng, is not my main lang. thanks in advance

Scout 1 is fine and all but what else would it bring other than Cloaking? Flare Shot is overshadowed by Sapper C3, Camouflage wouldn’t really matter if you’re focusing heavily on Dex then Con. And Flu Flu…just meh.

I’d probably take Falc C2 if you wanted some more AoE burst and possibly some more help with Circling.

I wouldn’t worry about future content as we don’t know anything yet, Cannoneer C3 might be a major upgrade, or might not. There’s also several more classes yet to reveal and also Archer has still yet to have a Hidden Class. I would just enjoy what you have right now then what there’s to worry about far ahead in the future.

alright then A3 its out then, gonna try the canon then thanks for the quick reply sir

for any sapper/fletcher builds… which is more ideal? going sapper 3 or fletcher3? damage-wise, is broom trap lvl 10 comparable to magic arrow lvl 10?

Damage-wise, Fletcher3 hands down. Also considering MA only has 5sec cd. Sapper has more AOE but Fletcher3 deals way more damage. I have both Flet3 and Sap3 btw.

i went fletcher c3 thanks! magic arrow really is <3

Single Target Magic Arrow >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BT
AoE Wise: BT >>>> MA

I also would like to know, if the Broom Trap 50% damage only scales Skill damage or total damage. They Atribute description clearly says Skill Damage. (At least at Tos Base and Tos G Base). That would be like 250 Attack for a full circle, which is neglectable.