Tree of Savior Forum

How Do You Move Towers In GBL?

Why don’t you try one of what I had suggested? And see for yourself from a bystander’s point of view whether is there any advantage or leisure to use this “hidden game mechanic” strategy in top gvg battles.

1. Spectate you guys when you could stage matches to run without using the exploit. There is a better way and it involves greater transparency involving broadcasting your voice chat in live stream. Even then, this can easily be staged.

2. You are advocating people to potentially exploit.

3. What does this have to do in this context? The previous incidents told enough to tell what happened with or without you doing it in subsequent attempts.

The whole thing revolves around what you did, not what you’re gonna do and show the world. Anyone who played the game enough knows full well that the advantages were clear, and right now, you’re actively engaging a full-on damage control by deviating the topic.

This should be bannable offense, other guild shouldnt try this exploit. Tree of exploit, tree of hackers everywhere…

1. Stage matches? You obviously didn’t spectate any gvg matches recently.

2. I am telling people instead of just talking, like what you are doing, why not just try and see is it even an exploit that can give an advantage. There is no leisure nor time to move the tower, while not risking losing the match

3. It is in the context. Gvg with us and see for yourself whether we are winning via this method or not. You obviously didn’t witness any gvg matches and strategies top ranking guilds used.

The whole thing revolves around what people accuse us of. We plan for strategies, class synergies and communication and use these to win our matches. Anyone who gvg with us enough know fully well that we didn’t rely on this method to win clearly. And right now, some of you are actively engaging on a full hate-on salty responses by deviating the topic.

1. Not staging matches like match fixing in soccer. Staging matches as in “Hey guys, eyes are on us, let’s not do it for now.” kind of gig.

2. You’re telling people to test the matter out and be bunched with your guild as the “oh we tried it before” group.

3. This is still out of context, since it leads to clause number 1: it is unreliable because it’s a matter of do or don’t on your end. What does this have to do with us?

Also, your nitpicking only tells us more about your nature in this matter. You can tell us all about your glorious teamwork, strategies, class synergies and friendship power but it is not related to the topic of this thread.

We know it happened. We know it caused disadvantages. We know you guys took down the video even though the video is for the purpose of bug report. And you’re advocating others to do it irregardless of the status of the “strategy” being an unintended bug. What else are you gonna tell me to? Fight you 1v1?

1 Like

Holy crap this thread blew up.

We literally just found out about this moving tower thing and made a video of it the very next game that afforded the opportunity to do so. We have never needed to use any kind of exploit or hacks to win GvG. The video you guys saw is clearly an easy match for us. Was it a bit demeaning to toy with the other guild like that? Yes, I guess it was, but would we be able to fully test the extent of this ‘bug’ (and have some and fun while doing it) against a bigger guild who cam actually put up a fight? Absolutely not.

So to all the salty haters accusing us of being hackers or exploiters, you can continue hating and calling us whatever you want. We don’t need to prove anything to you. I’m proud to that our guild doesn’t have exploiters/hackers and yet can still achieve rank 1 every week. If you do find a member that is breaking the rules, please feel free to report them. We don’t want them in here either.

Anyway, I’m going to tell the rest of my guild to stop replying here because it’s just turned into a salty hate thread. There’s no discussion of any substance left…

“You don’t get to the top without making a few enemies”

Hi there Wrathior. Just gotta point out that you’ve contradicted yourself a lot in this thread alone. I got a screenshot of your posts history just in case.

How did you go from sympathizing with Avantheim to this?

Edit: I kinda understood after rewatching the video. I saw your name on Avanthelm’s side :confused:

Edit2: Now it’s clear why you’d call the match fun(ny).

I registered just to post this. We are a fairly small (18 strong) SG guild that started gbl two weeks ago. Our first few matches were challenging and fun against good guilds like GuTs and Elvenguard. Eventually we got our first major loss against Avantheim. We were locked in spawn and some of my teammates were disconnected since ice wall caused too much lag. Though outnumbered, we had to wait for 10mins or so before the match ended and our tower was not damaged a lot. We were actually impressed because the chose to fight us and not just cheese the tower, this would give us a chance to push back (but it didn’t happen though). They actually gained our respect as a guild to emulate.

We studied some gbl strategies and also checked some Avant members (we are from varena afterall) and found out that many of them have +10 ~ +15 weapons and that’s probably the secret to their win streak. We stopped gbl for now and focused on getting better gear, buying some tp and selling tokens to boost our income quickly.

Yesterday a friend of mine shared this video and needless to say, we were disgusted. We thought that it was strategy and skill that beat us, but it turned out to be exploits and cheating. We understand that imc still has a lot of bugs to fix (like the ice wall lag) and we can forgive that, but to think that big guilds like Avant actually take advantage of tower exploits just to get free tp is just disappointing. Where’s the sportsmanship? Where’s the honor? It’s really shameful to think that we used to admire them.

We decided to move out of this game and move to Aura Kingdom instead. Me and some of my guildmates are going to donate our gear to anyone who needs it, just ping me ingame.

2 Likes

Internet and pvp barely has sportsmanship, sadly.

Nomatter what the game may be, if people finds exploits, alot of them will make use of it.

I’d call being able to move the tower away a bug, but some people here claims it to be a part of the “strategy”, pehaps crashing channels to enchant gears without losting potential is considered strategy too?:rolling_eyes:

After all both things are/were possible.

they call it strategy but they can’t show any evidence that AvantHeim use it more than one battle. I wonder what is strategy in their opinion ? :joy:

because you’re so strong , you must be cheat hur dur … i see this 1 before … like SAO -> they call Kirito is a BEATER because they cant beat him (((((

Good story until the later part where ur word became influenced by the toxic salty forum community.

Is it by any chance caused by Shield Push/Charge?

Because I have pushed cryo trees using those

livermori you guys were caught red-handed in that video up there. This is not a matter of “Did they do it or not?” This is a HD-1080 quality evidence that your guild participated in bug exploitation. You cheated once, who’s to say you won’t cheat again or didn’t cheat in your previous matches?

sonnnn1 did you show it to public? The original video was made private by shiyanuu. Is that showing it to the public? Now you’re just resorting to blatant lies.

@jadgtiger30 SAO is sh!t.

akisera scroll up. Who resorted to insults? Who’s defending a blatant exploit? All AvantHeim. You want to accuse everyone here of being toxic and salty, and yet it is AvantHeim and only AvantHeim members who call other guilds trash, salty and what not. Aren’t you being toxic?

@Wrathior, did you really told the rest of your guild to stop replying here? You can’t even control your members I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them are using illegal means behind your back.

And lastly,

I’d just like to say it’s funny how when EVERYONE is now spectating your guild, suddenly you’re losing. Suddenly you’re not that great anymore. But still, you had the audacity to change your mind mid-way but too bad, didn’t destroy that tower in time.

Didn’t you get @Wrathior’s memo? What are you doing still replying here? Are you alright? Please stop. I was just asking how the tower moved.

What a coincidence. The moment everyone is spectating your match, suddenly you lost. Are you scared that you might get caught again? And do tell how you managed to deal that much damage to the other guild’s tower without even leaving your base.

1 Like

and AvantHeim won 2 matches against Dispeller :joy:

@livermori not an argument. You can win or lose a thousand matches but it doesn’t change the fact here. What do you think happened to Lance Armstrong?

@xyxyxy not an argument. Stop trying to change the topic or take Wrathior’s advice and stop replying.

You are waking up the mountain top without understanding what is reputation.

You pretty much are clowning your way up instead of seriously going up with precaution.

As mentioned was this a intended feature? YES/ NO?

IF it wasn’t an intended feature why are you breaking it. End of story.
Why did you not report it and use it instead. Regardless if it is for fun.

If this was a intended feature we will leave it be and ask Some one from the STAFF Team to highlight.

Regardless you guys have extremely low sportmanship as showcased. Good luck being label as black now lol.

According to Tiaaa reply, you said that u test it before about moving tower.
So I wonder about this topic below.

Why u charge this accuse at first, since ur guys also test in GVG.
It was just testing.
All the point that I put this up to was just my curiosity.
If i misunderstood anything, sry guys.