Tree of Savior Forum

How do we all pass the time now?

The threads about potatoes are some legit stuff. :joy:

B>skill and attribute info on Fencer class, and info if its a hidden class

Wel before tos comes out might as well read a couple books, take my girlfriend out to dinner, go to the gym, focus on family and friends, travel, try new foods, clean my room, learn new food recipes, buy my mum something new, focus on getting promoted and maybe go sky diving, but I said untill tos comes out, when it does il do all this stuff when servers go down

1 Like
  • Reading web novels, and light novels.
  • Watching anime
  • Drawing
  • Programming
  • Playing Tera Rising, Dragon Nest, but mostly Mabinogi
  • Going out with friends to boardgame cafe, riddle room, escape room, etc.
  • My friends and I were planning to go to Niagara Fall, and a trip to Montreal, but we got busy with conflicted schedules.
1 Like
1 Like

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
How
do
you
think
I
pass
the
time
now
?

started FFXIII but it seems only cutscenes -.- . But I guess ill stick to it till ToS really have no idea what to play =/

cheers

Dota 2…? Life is Strange…

1 Like

I am now playing spiral knights… This can only be bad…

Deciding between playing on Tibia, UO, and/or on a RO server. If that doesn’t work out, I’ll just go play some singleplayer RPGs until either I find an MMORPG to pass my time or ToS is released or it has CBT/OBT. :expressionless:

Perhaps I’ll go play Persona Q and Monster Hunter 4… :neutral_face:

I’m playing through FFXIII too! Though I progress really slow. Stuck in Chapter 11 because I wanted to farm xD

Are you my alter ego ?

also, started playing Vindictus (Europe)

If you guys are bored, I recommend reading some of the following novels with RPG in mind:

And more… lazy to list them all

EDIT: I bet if I put DanMachi (A.K.A. Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka or Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?), anime fans would be clicking the link. Too bad DMCA made the translator account suspended.

5 Likes

Keep making money working, going to the gym to work out, traveling, and waiting patiently to finally play someday ToS, i have no interest in other game.

:grin:

You can look for recomendations in LN Reddit

i was reading mushoku tensei, tenkyou no alderamin and zhan long, but it’s not my kind of reading, so i dropped zhan and alderamin

Working on gett my AF3 gear in FFXIV!

I’m already an active lurker of the sub-reddit, and I use aho-updates and other side to follow light novel release.

I’ve been reading mushoku tensei since it’s first chapter translation release =p

I’m currently following more than 60 different JP/KN/CN novels.

prob play with my wii wii

holy cow! seriously? i stopped to follow LN just because I got into some star wars thrawn trilogy and trying to follow x-men again…and…alot people recommend xianxia LN, that style/genre I really dont get it at all… plus, the translation is always confusing.

KN is good, but, I usually dont like the MC, like that guy in LMS, so overpowered(there is alot of VRMMO/reborn genre in KN too right?)

Not quite sure. Most novels I found are JP and CN. I don’t see much KN novels to be honest, probably because there’s not many translator for their novels.

Yea, XianXia can be confusing. Cultivation = gaining strength through meditations and understanding of their world, for example we use physic and science to explain things in our world. This is why most of the MC has intelligence to match their cultivation levels, but that doesn’t mean they have street smarts.

They make it confusing with terminologies for different ranks. But you can pretty much think of it as level 1-9 is one rank, level 10-19 is another rank, level 20-29 is another rank and so on. Each time they jump from one range of level to the next, they get a huge massive stat bonuses. Then they divide those ranks with smaller ranks for each level 1 to 9.

When they transcend from human, to demi-god, to god, etc. just think of it as re-birthing the character into a stronger being, having their level reset again.

And within the XianXia universe, they call melee skills profound arts, and magic spells as profound spell. Each has their own law in the world.

Although I do enjoy some XianXia, i’m not a huge fan of the training progression done purely with cultivation. The very prideful and arrogant attitude are a bit annoying too.

Don’t you hate it when you’re typing, your hands type something else completely different then what you wanted to say? lol