Tree of Savior Forum

How do we all pass the time now?

Working on gett my AF3 gear in FFXIV!

Iā€™m already an active lurker of the sub-reddit, and I use aho-updates and other side to follow light novel release.

Iā€™ve been reading mushoku tensei since itā€™s first chapter translation release =p

Iā€™m currently following more than 60 different JP/KN/CN novels.

prob play with my wii wii

holy cow! seriously? i stopped to follow LN just because I got into some star wars thrawn trilogy and trying to follow x-men againā€¦andā€¦alot people recommend xianxia LN, that style/genre I really dont get it at allā€¦ plus, the translation is always confusing.

KN is good, but, I usually dont like the MC, like that guy in LMS, so overpowered(there is alot of VRMMO/reborn genre in KN too right?)

Not quite sure. Most novels I found are JP and CN. I donā€™t see much KN novels to be honest, probably because thereā€™s not many translator for their novels.

Yea, XianXia can be confusing. Cultivation = gaining strength through meditations and understanding of their world, for example we use physic and science to explain things in our world. This is why most of the MC has intelligence to match their cultivation levels, but that doesnā€™t mean they have street smarts.

They make it confusing with terminologies for different ranks. But you can pretty much think of it as level 1-9 is one rank, level 10-19 is another rank, level 20-29 is another rank and so on. Each time they jump from one range of level to the next, they get a huge massive stat bonuses. Then they divide those ranks with smaller ranks for each level 1 to 9.

When they transcend from human, to demi-god, to god, etc. just think of it as re-birthing the character into a stronger being, having their level reset again.

And within the XianXia universe, they call melee skills profound arts, and magic spells as profound spell. Each has their own law in the world.

Although I do enjoy some XianXia, iā€™m not a huge fan of the training progression done purely with cultivation. The very prideful and arrogant attitude are a bit annoying too.

Donā€™t you hate it when youā€™re typing, your hands type something else completely different then what you wanted to say? lol

My summer vacation is over, so thatā€™s how Iā€™ll pass the time . . .

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Mushoku Tensei

Youā€™re refering to God and Devil World =p You can also try out Terror Infinity, but I havenā€™t read it yet since horror is not really my cup of tea.

Thereā€™s quite a few VR novels out there, but Iā€™m not a huge fan of them since it breaks me out of the immersion of the game settings. Iā€™m pretty much a fan of the fantasy genre, and summoning/reincarnated into fantasy settings or fantasy game settings.

Thereā€™s tons of good reviews for Worm, and I also enjoy Mother of Learning. Of course both being fantasy ^^;

I have The Witcher 3, Pillars of Eternity, Max Payne 3, Castlevania, Dishonored, Call of Juarez Gunslinger, The Darkness 2, Shadow Warrior, Risen 3, Blackguards, Blackguards 2, Shadowrun Hongkong (soon), FF Type 0 HD (soon), Tales of Zestiria (soon), Celestian Tales : Old North, FF XIII waiting to be finished on my Steam library while waiting for Tree of Savior.

Playing some hots (heroes of the storm) and watching how my teammates rage on each other

Player A: "Are you retarded? Stop feeding and finally stick with the team. You must be some brainless -insert country- monkey

Player B: ā€œYo mom prove wrongā€

Wait what? How could Player As mom prove the opposite of his argument? And even further - how does Player B know about Player As mom? itā€™s magic

You can study, play, do some martial art, pray, meditate, have sex, learn a new language or instrument, be a volunteer on a institute, have a new job, tell how much you love your parents, read a book, talk to your friends, drink some beer, go to the beach, i could say many more, in general and concluding: have a life.

I read that and it sounded more like a list of things you hope to do some day but havenā€™t done yet. Good luck, let me know when you catch up with that having a life thing.

Ignited my MMO urge so I reactivated my WoW account and am now bored on there wishing I could still be playing TOS. :sleepy:

I-Itā€™s not like Iā€™m making a simulator for ToS and making my own server or anything!

zenzen! urusai! baka!

Iā€™m eating peopleā€™s potatoes.

unrelated banzai pic:

Itā€™s not like Iā€™d join that server if it existedā€¦

League of legend again and forever !

Is anyone else playing RO or TalonRO to pass the time?

Looking into D3ā€™s next season. With the new cube item, definitely will be testing out this so called a million new play styles.

Also still playing FF14 atm.

If I get tired of MMOā€™ing, Iā€™m a big SC2 guy.

Found my old level 85 hunter on RO haha

Search for light novel versions Overlord, Knightā€™s and Magic, Gifting, and The New Gate. For manga, search for The Gamer (manhwa technically). I promise you wonā€™t be disappointed!