Tree of Savior Forum

How do quest miko if orb bug?

I read a ToS Miko Advancement and do all same,
server time on map 3-12(really time is 11-12 east time) i pick up 3 orb and use on 3 from left pillar…and he crash(you do something wrong), what im do wrong?( plz help

1 Like

Server time:

Not this time:

1 Like

oh just all im do right, last update do bug with time
3 pillar and 3 orb and 4 orb all crush, next try +1 -1 time

P.S 3 pillar = Tuesday

1 Like

you do something wrong

p.s [EU] Fedimian

+1 you do something wrong

-3 you do something wrong

+3 you do something wrong

You are following the guide right?:

of course (20 character)

in [EU] Fedimian no one after update do this quest i just stay and see and some time try over time like +1 or +2

Thanks Layl he find!
time NA server if take orb for [EU] Fedimian
or just -4 server time Fedimian
fuf

1 Like

The Miko quest just completely destroyed the game for me. It’s just too taxing and expects too much from the player (at least 2.5 hours interacting with an item?! That over and above the gender-locked access to the quest).

Congrats IMC, you potentially just lost another player because of this quest.

3 Likes

hi im on the fedimian server.
what can i do to get the quest?
i see the server time in game is this the right time for the orb?

time NA server if take orb for [EU] Fedimian
or just -4 culculate server time(in game) Fedimian
exp: time server 7 hour -4 =3 time orb

1 Like

i do this quest 7 day and broke 1 gamepad

1. in manahas run 4 hour non stop(dont switch ch)
  2. Klaipeda - “Neried” create paty for mi and each ppl emploed each chanel we all wait 7! hour after restart server and soul appear in 2 ch.
  3. Orsha just clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap 2 hour 30 min
  4. Crystal mine collect the orb in between looking for other spirits. - no problem
  5. Pelke Shrine Ruins no problem just wait 20 min
  6. Uskis’ Arable Land no problem just wait 40 min
  7. Demon Prison 1 - gestia hello nubo quest! and server time crash for orbs Fedimian all day test and find solution

:joy: well it is, it the same as the shinobi thou… hidden class are very much time consuming

mine took 2 days(to be exact 12 hrs to clear it)…

So can someone explain the orb and pillar part? Do I need to kill the 100 mobs before I enter map 1? And then I take the orb depending on current server time then choose the pillar depending on the day? What if I messed up? Do I need to kill the mobs all over or wait to pick the correct orb when it respawns then choose the pillar? Thanks.

yes… kill 100 monsters in map1 and 100 monsters in map 2

ugh the guide says nothing about killing 100 mobs in floor 2. And your yes is to which of my questions lol. Thanks

The orb and pillars are on the first floor. You can reach them by using the Seal of Space item.

Step 1: Kill about 100 monsters on second floor then return to the first floor. The orb will display a message if the threshold is not yet met. Once the requirement is met, you will receive an item from the orb that can be used on the pillar.
Step 2: Talk to the correct pillar. Pillar will respawn 1 hour after it collapses.

Only need second floor. Did not even kill 100 mobs (some players were farming). I have never killed a single mob on the first floor for this part.