Tree of Savior Forum

How do quest miko if orb bug?

Thanks. If I mess up choosing the orb/pillar can I wait for the orb/pillar to respawn and try again?

Yes of course. I messed up myself because I left the demon prison1 map. If you have orb and leave map, you will lose orb. I left the map because the correct pillar was gone, I did not want to wait.

This quest is making me pull my hair out. When I finally spoke to the Miko NPC my Gohei item disappeared. Apparently I needed to be female. The guide does not include that.

So when I sex change (1mil) and speak to her again, will I get back the gohei item? If I donā€™t get it back then GG TOS.

when you gave the gohei, you unlocked the option to choose miko for the next rank. You have to select miko, like the others classes when you reach class lv 15.

I spoke to her as a male and she took away my gohei. There is no Miko in the Advancement options.

Thought it was obvious to everyone that miko advancement is female only. :sweat: Is called miko advancement. Not named kannushi advancement.

Just leaving this for people playing on Fedimian: donā€™t rely on the in-game clock for the Demon Prisonā€™ spirit, use the clock found on the websiteā€™s homepage instead.

I almost went bonkers trying to figure out what I was doing wrong so I hope this post will prevent a few headaches.