Tree of Savior Forum

How can we trust imc if they do not even show the amount of candy that those players won?

after all mistakes they made how can we trust only in a list of names ? how can they say that this is not an arranged event to gift items to some players (just saying)? why imc staff is so dumb?

1 Like

i personally have neutral feelings about this.

They can do whatever they want about their game,
They can give us answers like staff_Letitia did today,
They can mess up with game balance as they want,
They can choose to ignore us,

but i’ll have no regret since i can spend my money the way i want
Not in this game, not in this moment

1 Like

Why do You care. This game will die soon anyway. Just move on

2 Likes

yes, why do people even care about this? they are drowning on mistakes :tired:

2 Likes

According to my very personal survey I already proved the ranking to be inaccurate. People with less candies total spent got into the top12 while I didn’t. Why? What happened? Only imc knows, or more like, only the one person in charge of it knows.

Transparency would satisfy us and move all ill thoughts aside. But will also reveal every issue and shady method imc is using to get these results.

For me it looks like there were some problems and discrepancies IMC would unravel with more transparency and thus, just keeping up with being full hideous.

i ask when they made th last changes what will happen with the players who keeps their kandies since the first week and use it in the last week, looks like imc just opted to gift the price in a kind of lotery