Tree of Savior Forum

How are these wiz builds

Here is what I am thinking of doing I got a wiz3-elem3-warlock atm that has well for elem skills, electrocutre/hail 15, meteor 7, prominece/freezing sphere 1, rain 1(they really need to make rain into a instacast ability so its more useful) and frost ground 5. For warlock I am working on Pole of agony and mastema.

I have a 137 wiz currently sitting at reset I am thinking of doing this with: wiz-pyro2-thama3-???-???. The key skills are swell right/left arm/sweel mind and shrink body to abuse swell lefts arm +120% more dmg to enemies effected by shink body while swell left arm is in effect. I seen my elem go from doing a 20-25k meteor to hitting for 122k with this combo, so it would make up for pyro’s weaker skills. I am considering enchanter for r8 in this build to stack enchant fire+enchant lightning to give my entire party 2 extra lines on skills/auto-attacks. The problem is I have no clue on what to add for rank 7. or 8 if I was to skip enchanter. I also have no idea how high shrink body is worth taking, I figure hitting 5-7 targets at once would be sufficent. Since those targets will be like chunked to death in seconds due to the attribtue on swell left arm. Like i said earlier with the shrink body thing I nailed a enemy for 122k with meteor at lv 230 ish and my gear is not all that great.

i tested your build already and this is a creat build for pyro lover’s :smile_cat: i tested wiz c1>pyro c2>thaum c3>warlock c2 … realy nice dmg … mastema can hit like a truck and the dot effect with the attribute is also super strong :slight_smile: … go for : only dmg = wiz c1>pyro c2>thaum c3>warlock c2 … and … okay dmg with okay support wiz c1>pyro c2>thaum c3>linker c1>enchanter c1 or linker c2

Hmm I’ll prob go with warlock 2 then, it’ll be intersting.

1 Like

You could proceeed on going wiz>pyro2>thauma3> warlock2. With swell arms, you can deal high damage using mastema and pole. (I also think this is a “meta” build for pyromancers since Thaumaturge can synergize with pyro’s damage)

Nice Tip also = Use Fire pillar and pole of agony at the same time in that exact order to stunlock with Fire pillar :smile_cat: then you kill probably 1 mob pack edit: they ninja changed pole of agony = more powerful for Fire pillar combo

If you go pyro c2 you arent a true pyro. Since the full pyro potential is unleashed at C3. The enchant fire skill and flare must to be at max lvl achieve the highest burst damage. Thauma can power up the damage too but if u go pyro go c3 or dont go. This is my opiniom.

I respect your opinion :slight_smile: @xaeongearx

I cant agree with u pyro 3 is only 1 skill more and most of pyros skills are 1 point only, played pyro3thuama2 now playing pyro2thauma3lock2 and love this build! My main is elememe but this build is just second best after elememme imo

Yo get pyro c3 not to get C3 sklls. You get it to max your

burst damage of the best pyro skills. Yo you will only get the true damage of Flare and enchant fire at level 15 skill lvl. Fireball too can be a high burst damage with low colldown.
If you put all pyro master lvl 100 atribute. And gear the right equips you could be a napalm death human bomb.
Let pyro c2 and you will not reach pyros skills good damage at end game.
Of course you could link another class to pyro c2 just to build a mage you like but i can assure you this. If u got a pyro c3 player you will notice his damage on pyro skills will be very higher than you. Pyro must be a c3. And after the nerf its a must.

Your forgetting all the thama buffs, which is what this build is based on. at higher levels the thama buffs give like 2000 matk, which can then be modified by percent modifiers. Then you can do shrink body for a extra 120% total dmg on anything it hits while swell left are is active. As someone said most og pyro’s skills u only spend 1 point in. Though I might max fireball. why? 2 or 3 overheat, low cooldown.

1 Like

You could do more damage if u buff with thauma buff., But if a pyro c3 get the same thauma buff u will be surprised how u hit low.
There no way u could do more dmg aganst a pyro c3 since u c2 ddnt give u all the points of atk c3 gives for the pyro c3 users.
Your damage comes from the thauma buff but its a incomplete damage. Pyromancer c3 even without thauma buff could reach your c2 dmg buffed by thauma easyli. If it made properly of course.

Btw. i tested my pyro with : 10/10 Fireball , 4/10 Enchant Fire , 10/10 Flare , 1/10 Flame Ground , 5/5 Fire Pillar :nerd: because Fire Wall does good dmg but it is not so good against many mobs ( aoe )

I’m wrong? Let’s go to the facts then and see if I’m really wrong.

1 - a c2 class will never be strong as a c3 class becouse of the points you spent on it to make it even more stronger. so accept it or not. Your c2 pyro is under a c3 pyro. like it or not.

2- At no point did I mention that mine “build” was better, I just said the obvious that a pyro c2 is much inferior in attack to the damage of a pyro c3.

" i tested my pyro with : 10/10 Fireball , 4/10 Enchant Fire , 10/10 Flare , 1/10 Flame Ground , 5/5 Fire Pillar :nerd: because Fire Wall does good dmg" You said…

In this part you have closed with gold key how much you are raw when meeting the pyromancer class. What kind of idiot leaves Enchant fire at level 4 knowing that the pyromancer had the damage reduced by the new patch?
Enchant fire If you still do not know, you gain in all fire attacks from your skill tree and damage is considerable at level 15.No iten you have of pyromancer not even the agny necklace gives you as much fire property as level 15 of enchant fire gives. With the pyromaster buff it reduces 150 fire protection from mobs for 5 seconds. Combined with flare which is more than enough to do a great deal of damage.

You have chosen to leave fireball level 4, to level 5 in fire plillar. Omg.
Fire pillar after rework, only serves to hold and burn the enemies for you to make good use of the flare because the damage of it is very weak.
Unlike the fireball that manages to have a reasonable damage and can be invoked with little recharge period being thus one of the main skills of control of the pyro.
With the pyromaster attribute it also causes the mob to burn to give it a flare chance that only reaches satisfactory levels at skill level 15.
And you did not even afford to invest in fire wall, one of the pyromancer’s strongest skills. 203% x 5 Atk. This is pure damage my son and with the attributes of pyromaster this firewall can be a great source of dmg.

And as I said, I’m not criticizing your choice, I just found it a waste to use c2 pyromancer a class that was nerf. Then you still used thauma which for me is a support class. To finish you did build with another class incomplete c2 warlock (Sage could suit better since u choose pyro)that according to reports here in the forum is not very good after rework.
But my focus here is not to stipulate or fix builds. Just say that using the pyromancer class at c2 level is completely useless. And I’ve tasted it here.

Hm, to be honest. I think it’s a matter or preference. I picked c2 pyro on my elelock (to have some diversity for once) since its skills can be used for downtimes and stacking your aoes. To me, it feels kinda fine (I’d rather get this damage than pre-patch)

I guess you’ll have to go c3 if you’re looking to make your pyromancer built around it.

1 Like

Thats what im talking about

1 Like

Btw the build I am making with pyro is more of a supporter with some dps, if i wanted pure dps i’d play my wiz3-ele3-warlock2 Because that blows away anything pyro can do.

You should post your opinions less. They’re pretty stupid.

Pyro C2 is still very strong. People put 5 points into fire pillar because while the scaling is bad you can kill 300+ mobs linked with 1 skill. Might consider moving those 4 points to enchant fire, though now it’s risky since I can’t reroll twice.

Firewall is the worst skill for pyro. That you advocate using it really shows your ignorance.

2 Likes

I should? and how about you? smart to teach but idiot to learn for yourself? whos is the stupid here?
I could explain for you all that ive learned about pyromancers but i will not throw my knowledge away. Just go c1,c2 i just dont care your idiot.
Go with your powerfull fire pillar to the edge of the hell. NOOB!

rofl i have pyro3 sorc at 330 lvl with 10 windia rod and transcendance and my thauma 230 lvl can do 2/3 damage of my sorc so sorry if u think pyro 3 is necessary u are WRONG

im a pyro2thaum3warlock2, ive tested few builds.
in fact i think pyro2thaum3warlock2 can be a meta if someone write a proper guide, it offer so much with thauma utilities, tricks and gimmicks while dps doesnt lose to elememe without buff, it just difficult to master.

well, i can say that wiz2pyro3thaum3 is the best way to master pyro but it not stronger than my current build, but it still able solo dungeon 290 barely (darn fire mobs but shrink body help a lot). Hellbreath is safe and promised DPS with surespell to against range mobs.

enchant fire for me just meh unless u frequent party with chaplain or corsair or QS, i left it lv5 for 100% uptime.

Firewall is great and better if with nerfed linker, but it is good left it lv6/8 for bossing or fewer targets so you cast it faster right on spot.

Pyro is a semi freedom or ‘action intensive’ class, it need a lot of buttons and rotation which just like Psychokino it will make you busy and inefficient with other intensive classes, so i think is better match with warlock which a class with a lot of freedom.