Tree of Savior Forum

How are these wiz builds

Pyro c3 wasnt developed just for fun. Theres is a meaning in the c3. Those who discovered this meaning will understand what i said here since the begining. I never told to anyone to do not pick the build u like most. But after patch pyro suffer some changes and take the c2 its a “TRUE” waste of pyros potential. Im leaving this topic now. do as you please. All of you!

What was your skill build when you tested your wiz2pyro3thaum3?

Good question, pyro-thauma have some complicated skills combo and synergy, because many skills can synergy with many skills.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#211222aaa.132a3a415165.112631475a657f.1f2c3141516a75

Shrink Body > Fire Pillar > Flare > Hellbreath
Shrink Body > Flame Ground > Flare > Hellbreath
Fire Pillar > Flare > Hellbreath (for elite that immune shrink)

You can chain your firepillar to sleep for longer cc
I actually dislike flare but it quite strong, the burn inflict is a choke in the sore.
Fireball burn 5s 50% chance? Meh, sometime i cant finish 3 OH
Under Flameground or Firepillar? sometime it finished and you just wasted your last overheat.
Firewall? It gone too fast and not all mobs get the status

Pyromancer part
Enchant Fire is not very self-beneficial as a offensive build who use a lot of skills. But lv1 is good to use when starting a big fight in party. (but if you are support, better max it with wiz1pyro3thaum3enchanter build)
You need a lot of Skill Factor % to take maximum advantage of Thauma’s Matk Buff and Shrink 120% Debuff.
Lv1 Fireball for inflict burn status
Lv6 Firewall 4 tiles for boss/elite fast burst 4000%+ damage, the more tiles you use the easily you miss the target.

Thaumaturge part
Forget about swell for x2 farming, you are not FF/Warlock but a DOT build and need high level of shrink for longer duration to burn under your pyro skill.