Tree of Savior Forum

Hoplite pierce attribute repeatedshot

the skill at the moment doesn’t seem to hit for 2 extras on stunned creature And/or the length on long stride stun attribute is too short to land a hit with pierce before the stun goes off,one of the reason is you need to move forward to get in range for pierce after long stride. further testing required…

It’s mistranslation I think. It should be “shock” status (e.g. Crown, Dragon Soar) not “stun”.

2 Likes

@ZeroFoxGiven is right.

But you also raise a point, Long Stride and Pierce both have slow animations that should be sped up.

2 Likes

…and still no “remove knockdown” attribute for long stride too. :triumph:

2 Likes

spear throw needs it too
C3 deserves it, should be as fast as dethrone

2 Likes

I totally agree. I don’t even take Spear Throw because it’s not worth the time to use.

TBH, i think the animation for long stride is fine. what bugs me is the full second of delay between the end of long stride and being able to move again.

That’s what we were referring to, you’re stuck in the animation after you land.

1 Like

if it’s a mistranslation we should not see the stun circle after using it so why?

Guys stop debating, because anyway when you DO Pierce a debuffed target, the TOTAL damage stays the same (with and without blessing), it’s just a graphic change if you like numbers. (At least it was like that last time i tried it)