Tree of Savior Forum

Hoplite and fencer

Pain barrier does prevent interruption for stabbing.

You know you’re supposed to hold the button down, right?

1 Like

wtf are you talking about?
this never happens on my dragoon, dont need pain barrier, dont need anything.
just press and hold the button… mashing directional keys as you cast will bug it out and let you redirect where your stabbing

skill is strong af.

Ah. That must be it then. I’ll remember to try this again. The prompt during the skill animation is rather misleading. I remember being very irritated that it kept getting interrupted. Thanks. Too bad I vouchered out of the class just recently.

Other Variant:

SW1>Pelt2>Barb1>Corsair3>Fencer3

I dont get the point of matador sorry…

OOHHHH! So that’s it! I thought I was supposed to smash the button. I will try it tomorrow then.

Matador gives 30% damage boost through passive. Then it gives crit chance and crit resist debuff and who loves crit rate? fencer. Faena is extremely strong as well. It would be stronger than fleche if it wasnt for the offensive rapide passive. Paso doble is pretty much au fer aoe version its slightly weaker tho but it caps so cant complain

Faena lv 10 with max attr

501%, 7 to 12 hits
min : 3528%
max 6012%

Fleche lv 7 with max attr (with solmiki rapier, best case)

1362% , 3 hits
1 fleche : 4086%
Then offensive rapide comes in play = 5720.4%

Fleche lv 5 with offensive rapide
4922.4%.

Faena has so much aoe atk ratio though. Faene is just another powerful skill added to fencer’s skill set

I want to go with a Fencer3>Mata C2 build now.

Normaly i want to play a bit of pvp with all my chars so hopc3 isnt a good choice then right?

So i go with Sw3>peltc2 i build some Fencers before but their deffense was alwas a flaw to me.

Is it worth to take leather armors today?

And the stats normaly i go with 210 dex rest str/con is str better and is high con needed for velc?

hop 2-3 is decent because long stride is pretty good, but if you want to pvp then sword3 pelt cors fencer3 ret2 blows it out of the water. BUT sword3 pelt1 corsair fencer2 mata3 blows all three of those even further out of the water. Basically an aoe compression (it can get blocked ofc) sniper ox rifle

Btw does attaque coquille work now?