Tree of Savior Forum

Homunculus - What it is, how to get it, and how it works!

@exillion
there is new yekubite? level 330? then i need to take a look. do u know which map?

대지의탑 에큐바이트

Posting some homunculus stuff I found, has this been posted yet?

I hope everyone will be able to get a fairy after digging.
From IMC r8 preview:

huh. Dig for crystal?
Is it dig skill fix item on each ground type. :stuck_out_tongue:

Try spam this skil for a day.

Don’t drop from DG 315/290 cube. The only hope is Mistery cube, or digging…

the last yekubite is from earth tower lvl 330

No one news? I don’t wanna give up but at least IMC could say if this drop exist…

Not know if i’m late to the party but here goes:

Yekubite Crystal is on the magnum opus list,you use Ferret Marauder Horns

Is that a World Boss only drop?Seir Rainforest/Zeraha/Bellai

EDIT: Just noticed Excrulon’s list has the same item id for all, mistake

Not at all, cause Homunculus will cast JP at random, and you can use scrolls whenever that you want.

As a future enchanter I now its sad that you can only use an ability per scroll so I guess we need to make chaper costs to make them profitable.

sooo I guess this update didn’t ninja add the yekubite stuff in?

Description :

(decription of what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened)

Can you please just confirm whether or not the items “Yekubite teeth” and “yekubite crystal” is actually obtainable ingame? Don’t need to mention where or how to obtain it, just a solid confirmation whether it is actually implanted in the game already. This is just so that people won’t waste their time looking for a item that is not in the game yet when it should be. Thank you!

IMC’s Answer:

Greetings Savior!

Thank you for contacting support team.

We do understand that this items had a very low drop rate. Please be informed that “Yekubite teeth” and “yekubite crystal” does exist in game.

Please keep your hope on hunting this item and we are sure that you will obtain this in no time.

Also, please engage a discussion regarding to this with the community in the forums to get some tips and ideas on how to obtain this item.

Here is the Official Link for the Tree of Savior Forums: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/

If you any other concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Cheers,
Tree of Savior Support Team

edit: GG IMC GG IMC’d US.

7 Likes

Thx for the ticket, my biggest concern was looking for it and the item does not exist…

I think this does not drop from Yekubite, unfortunately Crystal Mine is full of bots, and probably a DPK item like these would have already appeared.
But…If is not from Yekubite, where we can drop this? ;-;

I said that since day one :>

Right now the most likely place to get it is from the mystery cubes. they seem to have most etc drops (I’ve gotten a panto spearhead from it). Yekubite crystal aside, Yekubite teeth shouldn’t be having THAT HIGH DPK. Also the fact that neither yekubite items were listed in the R8 patch as new items suggests they were in the game before R8 and yet no one reported to have gotten one…

homunculus would be worth it if the pet wasn’t a 10 day lifespan…IMC why.

They should’ve added the crystal into halloween mission cubes… they even did it for mirror for oracles. ughhhhhh

Description :

(decription of what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened)

Hi, can you please tell us if Yekubite teeth and Yekubite Crystal actually drops from the monster “Yekubite” (located in crystal mine 2F and Ashaq Underground Prison 1F)? The item description does say it drops from Yekubites, however according to my own monster farming and this forum thread: Homunculus - What it is, how to get it, and how it works!. Absolutely no one has been able to obtain the item, even one person claim to be from Korean TOS in the forum said they haven’t seen Homunculus (requires Yekubite crystal) crafted. Thanks!

IMC’s reply:

Greetings Savior!

Thank you for contacting us.

We would like to inform you that we are unable to provide any information about the Yekubite teeth/crystal drop. We do not want to spoil your gaming experience about the game. We only advise you to please keep on eye in our official website for further information and updates about the game.

Please be informed that Rare item froms Boss monster or quest has very low drop rate.

We also encourage you to engage in our our official forums site to gain more information about the game and items shared by other players.

Unsure if they meant unable to provide the information as in they couldn’t find what drops the item or they aren’t allow to give us the information. “don’t want to spoil gaming” and “keep eye on website for further updates” conflict each other…meaning they aren’t telling us and please look at updates for when the item is added respectfully? I think the boss drop/quest drop was just added since he’s not sure what the items are…

In this situation, we need someone who open the game files and tell us, or the drop or the magnus opus from teeth =p.

Im farming yekubite in hopes of getting the crystals at least (im hoping its about the same rarity as crystal spider crystal). If I get to 3k kills without getting one then I quit farming. Highly sure by now the teeth aren’t dropped by yekubites. Most of the magnum opus items for homunculus requires the use of more common items to create a rare item (anyone been able to get a red kepa crystal directly from red kepa?). Going by that logic the teeth shouldn’t be that rare.

update: Note to self and everyone - IMC’s ticket answers cannot be trusted 100%.

i’m not have dropped any mats yet but from the homunculus thread you can check some posts where some player dropped the red kepa crystal from less than 200 kills, where some others have killed a fair huge amount of yekubite for the teeth but still no luck.
so it seems to be very hard to drop the teeth or is not from the low level yekubite.