Tree of Savior Forum

Homunculus - What it is, how to get it, and how it works!

Neat idea about what class could best use the made Homunculus once traded. Fireball would be a good way to cap it off if it doesn’t melee too

I was wondering as well though what might be a nice character to create to make my own Homunculus so I didn’t have to buy them from the market but team storage them to myself instead.

Wait a minute… Honeymeli stinger can be created using Honeybean stinger?!

1 Like

raising homunculus. wow :open_mouth:

it’s naked homu and she is levitating

Only on KToS maybe?
I’ve done MO testing on common mats manually before with the usual MO shapes and other patterns and didn’t discover it on iToS
My list only says a square pattern of honeybean stinger makes a blood eyeball

Or maybe my tests didn’t cover that pattern…

Edit: Tested some of the result items not on my list and seems that some patterns are not on iToS (yet?)

Going through your MO puzzle/recipe dump looks like inputting 6 Ferret Marauder Horns with the same pattern can lead to different resultant items which is weird IMO.
Maybe the Ferret Marauder Horns for those recipes are placeholders or it gives out a random output?

Hmmm… maybe its one of those combination where only a Lv6 MO can achieve with its extra grids.

You can m ake gold bar and talt, Alche became way more interesting

Tradeable Homunculus?

5 Likes

THAT!!! People forget that pet AI in this game is garbage ¬¬

1 Like

I felt the pain…

And this is my main character too, created since the server opened and now i got some love, maybe? idk, it’s hard to tell.

4 Likes

Hello Homunculusbro
can you tell me if the spells the Homunculus uses are affected by your MATK and ATTRIBUTES?

Thanks buddy

I love it but I have so many doubts and questions if it is tradable. I hope we will find out soon how it works.

Anyone have real information on homunculus right now?

I think my most important questions as of now would be:

• How often do they use those skills?

• Is it really possible for a non-alchemist to buy an egg and use it?

• When it dies, do you have to buy a new one?

• If you have less skills, does it use the same skill more often?

• How does Homunculus matq scale? Level? On my own? Are they utility only? I can see myself buying a Raise Hom for PvP and a level 15 JP for PvE for example.

2 Likes

There’s no reason to test stuff as the recipes are client-side and we know them all. That recipe, along with many others, is a new one with the R8 patch.

Just noticed that all the recipes for items involved in the homunculus egg use the same input with Ferret Marauder Horns. Guessing the output is a random of those items. That’s going to be annoying.

I also have doubts about how you register its skills…

I mean with magnus I think you make the stone and not already a homun stone with skills…

…and if you only make the stone and if the skill window only pops up when you use the stone itself…then the question is if you can put it back with the registered skills into stone form or not…

maybe you can only sell homunculus without any skills…? :F…
(It would have been funny too btw if I could have register Priest skills with my Priest…but that’s not an option as I see…)

Assuming it is random and somehow they can manipulate the chances to obtain each output item, since Talt is one of the output, I’m guessing that the chance of getting Talt will be almost 100% :stuck_out_tongue:

It all makes sense now. That recipe is just creating a cube! Haha.

1 Like

Fun fact: the delmore manor story line is basically the same…

Are these all skills that can be used at homunculus? None of sorcerer or even the dmg skill of alch 3? Well thats sad… thought it was going to have some sinergy with alch 3 missile xD