Tree of Savior Forum

Highlander C3 VS Barbarian C3

Ohh yeah i agree, generally from my experience on different MMO’s, RMT players never get good enough to be on a top tier. However, it makes other people quit, people who may have skills to play their classes but due do this system, it encourages people who enjoy PvP to quit.
It’s sad that Doppelsoeldner turned out to be a meta, a class that was, i would say respected, it’s now full of scumbags who RMT the most they can and know half or zero how the build works.
I would say to OP, play what you like and get to the top with your own build instead of trying to copy other builds, that’s if you want to get a little respect on a game that has lost most of it.

too much overpowered con wiz out there that pussy players like it much. they just buff up their defense and hit their rotating balls out there to players and be dead meat.

now the new combat formula.

sad very sad. Murmillo will be affected so much, you can’t use its highest damaging rank skill on it now with a ghetto weapon you need to have trans weapon now to match its old state (if implented). instead focusing on defense nuaele cards gears shields, now need powerful weapon. very sad. its a rank 8 and now will be nerf like innocent.

and about dragoon2 its the same. it will be like cataphract skills will do more damage than rank7-8 dragoon skills. look closely as cata skills have damage modifier while dragoon doesn’t have. so if high rank skills will be based now on weapon. like wtf, it is going backwards.