Tree of Savior Forum

Highlander C3 VS Barbarian C3

With the buffs to barb3, an optimal build would still be Sw2 -> barb3 -> Dopple 3.

Most optimal would be some variant of build that incorporates cata3. It’s very common yes, but mostly the Sw3 -> cata3 -> Drg2 variant. Other cata3 variants aren’t as popular such as lancer and/or pelt1 but are still a lot more viable than 2h sword builds.

i know that. but since i went sw3 bcos originally i was gonna be Sw3-Bar2-Cor1-Dop1-Shin then i realised it was a shite build but i was already sw3 bar1 at the time. so now i gotta choose which one

If you are already at Sw3 - Barb 1 and don’t want to reroll, you can try Sword 3 - Barb 2 - Fencer 3. Kind of different from the shiny Sw3 - Pelt - Cor - Fencer 3, but still has a lot of PvE potential

but im not in for pve. i want more of a pvp character

Cata or something with hook thats make pvp swordys viable.

get pelt1 instead of barb2 for fencer

reasons why sw3>hl2>dop3 is still the best way to go.
hl
bleeding
block
sw3
restrain
pb

and i dont think barb skills is enough for pvp. no.
you gotta use the most effective skills out there
your role is to spin to win.

cyclone + restrain imo. bleeding which has good ticks
some hl skills synergize with sw3 skills for early game

can you not heal bleeding with an antidote or smtg

Bleeding =/= Poison so no antidotes don’t work.

And the bleed procs restrain, is realy good, i have an Sw3 High 3 Dragon 2 and when i blocking someone with cross guard is certainly death, the debuff makes my Dethrone deal 2.5x the dmg. The stagerred by cross guard have 8 seconds durantion, is enough to kill archers and others cataphract dragons.

high str build? cos if im not mistaken cross guard scales with str right?

Try SW3,Cata3,Dopple3. didnt updated it cause the build will only be completed in rank 9.

Unmounted build

Hook-long-stride-Frenzied Slash then Cyclone/synchro thrust/ headbutt
Weapon is 1handed-spear/shield.

ISUID with full solmiki, all transcend equips cant climb in the ranking because he is using generic PVE dopple build. Dopple’s i think should use corsair/murmillo or Cata to be viable in PVP.

Cross guard scale with Str and level, i put more str and con over dex, if you evade you cant block. :slight_smile:

wait a sec i just read this again. so when the enemy bleeds and gets damaged restrain will proc? thats fking great right there

Yes, its beautifull. And its possible to put 2 bleeds, serpentine bleed and cross cut.

Lol I guess all points here are moot now. https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=920

To the OP,

Pick the fastest leveling build you can have right now and just class reset come summer time.

are they srsly buffing dex?

edit: oh but acc is now str i see

Too much theory crafting. I’ve been playing sword2-barb3-doppel3 since release, played TBL on its release and im telling you, it’s NOT as easy as you think. There’s so many factors including your party members, and that was rank 7. Rank 8 completely broke PvP in many aspects. And the 1 shot and 1 damage taken aspect of it just killed PvP on this game. Hopefully it will get fixed with the new damage formula.
Last time i went to TBL on klaipeda server was on December, one of the matches i could go in(because the loading screen was bugged), faced a dragoon2, used a single Redel, and the player was dead. That’s no fun and no competitive, not what im looking for tbh. If you want to PvP go play Dota2 or LoL.

It’s just all gear based. If you have the gear you may 1 shot another player, but with no gear you may end up hitting for 1 damage and take ages to kill another player.

So the gear factor is easily 80-90% right now.

Even if you have full trans 10 set it wont matter if you dont have a class designed for pvp. Like this guy, even if the gears are OP it only tell half of the story. He cant enter at rank 10 or even at rank 20 in my server. Only 1 broadhead and he just die.