Tree of Savior Forum

High End Wizard

whatis walock specialty? and getting warlock 1 is enough or it must need to be warlock 2?
it seems finding sage synergy is hard xD

Warlock 2 is better due to the attribute you get from Masterma.

If you are willing to let go of sage, the standard meta would be Wiz3>Ele3>War2.

If you want a semi dps that provide buffs for party, Wiz1>Pyro3>Thauma2>War2 is also not bad.

The thing about sage is the only really good offensive synergy it had with pyro was nerfed that now it is only used mainly for missile hole

okay… maybe i’ll going to use what you guys suggest. like Wiz3>Ele3>War2.
maybe sage can be my secaond character (if the main lvl cap first)

and i want to ask where is the Wiz3>Ele3>War2 build link? need as reference for skill point distribution.
anyway, thx again.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbff.1f3f657585.1f3f5a85.1a28314a51

Sage doesn’t really fit DPS builds, not so much because of the %, but the skill animations, CD and AoE are terrible.

If you want Sage in a Elementalist build try Wizard 3 - Elementalist 3 - Rune Caster - Sage, max Freezing Sphere because Rune of Ice make it hit like a truck.

@lagunarealm48 thx for the link

@Valfor a rune caster. hmm… maybe i’ll drop rune caster because it really funded class. rune stone.
im considering rune caster too, seem cool. but maybe as my second char coz of lack of silver.

can anyone can be rune caster without using rune caster secret class voucher?

Have a secret quest to become a Rune Caster

https://pastebin.com/jMiMQfB9

wow!!.. it really possible O_O . thx alot!!
mind if im asking for more? xD for other secret classes secret quest. (Shinobi, Chaplain, Miko, Appraiser)

Appraiser

Miko

Shinobi

Chaplain

RuneofIce works with deployment magic???
edit: oh you mean freezing sphere.

Runes are now cheaper. I think from 500 silver to 100.

(edited)

thank you guys soo much… i really appreciate it. xD

link1 is a bad choice unless you want to solo forever. it ends up being wasted on weak hits in most parties before you can use it.

sage has weak combos with sorcerer( decoys and mobbing), runecaster(blink to cast buffs), pyro3 (fireball15 dmg is too low).

the most versatile, useful, and common build is cryo3 chrono3 sage. this is a support build, but dungeon bosses are super easy with icewall (dagger or staff “c”) if you buy high end blessing from player shops.
if you want wiz3 ele3 – sage, runecaster is the best filler. although, I argue necro1 is a better choice than sage here(flesh cannon, and electrocute that dirty pole. ouch.). reagent costs are far lower than they used to be.
cryo3 sorc3 sage is quite good… cryo3 just outclasses pyro3 in every way. but you better go full SPR.

I wish I could recommend a pyro3 sage build. any build. I really do… IMC should hurry up and sell some cryo3 costume

Wiz1>Pyro2>Ele3>Warlock1>Sage1 is your answer

Here’s some gameplay of this build, I’ve got more.

1 Like

Has anyone here ever tried Wiz3-Ele3-RuneCaster-FeatherFoot?

Rune Caster will improve Ele3 skills and FF improves the survival of anyone who wants to do something solo.

runecaster will NOT improve ele skill cuz rune of ice not working with frost cloud /hail

That build is really bad, Rune of Ice affects only Freezing Sphere. If you want some solo survivability go ele3ff2.

Are you sure about that? Already tested after the update?

yes, if u want runecaster go for cryo 3 freezeing sphere is not worth it imo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Solo PVE Contents, except ET I think.
Regular Map is very easy now, so I assume you are talking solo 290 Dungeon or Saalus.

I’ve few suggestions and some variant in each of them.

Elementalist as Core
Main > Wiz3-Elem3-Warlock2
The cookie-cutter build, with using 2H Staff you are squishy a bit, need stack def/mdef up 2.5k to decent soloing. Good Rotation of strong Skills but very squishy. Like murmillo, any build that relying on skill rotation need a lot of $ to up attribute and upgrade weapon.

Variant 1 > Wiz3-Elem3-RC-Warlock
If you like Meteor, this build Emphasize on Warlock Mastema’s debuff for 100% holy damage, then using Rune of Justice 2OH holy elements to deal 555k damage on bosses. If you like to play as caster.

Variant 2 > Wiz3-Elem3-RC-Sage
In a false impression that Sage is red icon and dps class, hope Sage C2 will really mean for it.
Just like Warlock C2 have major upgrade from C1.

Thauma as Core
Main > Wiz1-Pyro2-Thaum3-Warlock2
It looks strange supportive thauma as DPS class? Oddly, it is a Midas Touch class that can turn some weak skills into a decent skills (wiz3/pyro2/cryo-kino), turning decent skills into a devastating skills (warlock2). Emphasize on Shrink Monsters and Triple Chibi Swells can make all skills even lv15 energy bolt become viable. It is a class that compatible with any role/party but need daino scroll, atk? def? cc? debuff? you have it all.
Tips: If you want further polishing, utilize ChappyCards/Cure/PoA scroll will allow you kill dungeon boss 10-20s.

Variant 1 > Wiz3-Thaum3-Warlock2
More for PvP or party with Falconer, energy bolt fast casting good for PvP, and Magic Missile is super strong with Falconer. Compare Pyro2 a bit slower in DG290

Variant 2 > Wiz1-Cryo1-Psycho1-Thaum3-Warlock2
Against of large group of mobs? kill them off with your cryo-psyho combo, then leaving a bunch of evil spirits on the ground. Everything will die in the land that full of landmines.

Why not elem3thaum2? we never know what in R9, but i’m sure elem3thaum3 will not better than thaum3warlock3, at the same time we not sure elem3-thaum2-xx is good or not.

Sorcerer as Core
Main > Wiz1-Cryo3-Socerer2-X-X
If you like summoner, let pets fight for you, then go for this. This build pretty easy to gear up and only need decent riding attribute and powerful weapon to up on track.

Any variant will fine
I think in Rank9 Cryo3-Socerer2-Necro3 is good build, but yet we have wait for R9 to be safe.
These 3 builds are able to full Solo DG290 so far, with cost efficient Sorc>Thauma>Elementalist