Tree of Savior Forum

High DPS Solo Wizard

Hi - I’m searching for the wizard build that is good (great) for soloing and PvE content only. I enjoy high dps builds much more that cc. As it will be my first char it shouldnt be money dependent. Basically I want to grind mobs, bosses and instances for money, exp, items for future chars. It would be great if this char would have fairly easy time finding parties for harder content or content that actually need party do complete. I’ve read somewere that Pyro is great for that (Elementalist due to long casting and long cooldawns are better in parties) - or so i’ve heard - though it was long time ago - so things could change. I’m thinking of mixing it with chrono or thraumaturge (chrono looks more reasonable for solo play to me - maybe i’m wrong?) I’d love if you could recommend me some classes/builds best suited for that.

Actually I created another topic for Pyro build here- though now as I think i could be completely wrong about pyro class … Ahh cant decide!!! Tell me what you think . And fill free to comment in both topics :wink:

Im going wiz3>ele3>warlock and currently at ele1 lvl 98. I can PVE fairly easy and CD isnt that long as ppl make it sound to be. Your main spell is Magic Missile and its 17s cd. What I do is normal hit mobs around to aggro and by the time all those mobs are gathered the spell is ready to be cast again. Long cast time is not a problem being a wiz3. As i’m being pure INT my hp is very little and I must not lag during boss fight or I will die~ All I do is kite while waiting for spell cd and the right timing for buffs and debuffs.