Tree of Savior Forum

Hi, old RO player here

Hello,

I’m a new user here, but kind of a veteran in the mmorpg games. I used to play iRO in the valk servers. I’ve been playing RO for about 4 years before retirement. I tried RO2 but I felt it didnt have the essence of the original RO as ToS.

Hope I can find old comrades from RO, and nice to meet you guys. Hope the game fills the expectations of all of you, as for me it really got me interested.

I’m sure that they’ll come around. I came from iRO as well but Sakray server.
After 10 years, I lost all connections to my old guildmates except for a few that added me via facebook.

With that being said, I’m expecting to make even more relationships through this game.

Hello from another Sakray player (back in the day). Glad to meet you!

1 Like

Good to see there are old RO players here.

Seems I wont be able to participate in the international beta since I just registered today past midnight. Do the participants obly receive 1 ley or do they receive extra keys for friends?

Not really sure myself, but I’m betting it’s just on key for now. If not, that’d be great since I know a few friends/family members who would like to play… but if it’s just one I’ll be using it myself to test out things!

yes i am old player but play now ro.

i stream Ragnarok :slight_smile:

Welcome man! Name is Gregory Gawaran was playing RO since alpha on the Chaos server! Likely going to start a guild for ex RO players if you might be interested to join! Think we have about 15 people so far.

Old RO player here myself, former guildmaster of Disciples of Shadow on aRO? server has since merged and changed so many times since I stopped playing nearly 5 years ago I don’t even know what it’s called anymore Talon I think?.

Was a 200+ member WoE guild, Character name was Roshin

Ragnarok, those good old days!

Myself, I used to play on the Loki serverk. Biggest impression Ragnarok left on me: The first ever MVP I encountered when I went to the High orc map (cannot recall the name) and there was the Orc Lord I think it was, 300+ players there and soooo much lag seeing people getting one shotted was so priceless!!! Now guys this is what a MVP (boss) is like just one shotting folk like they are flies, Best times ever!

I wonder if there’s an RO rolecall thread somewhere? My ign was Firechan/Kitsumi Kumiko ^^a dunno if any of you all knew me but so nice to see some people <3

welcome toasted savior, Volt88!

IMPORTANT Please Read This

there are some things you can do, while you wait for the game :smiley:

Have fun!

im a ragnarok old player too.
i hope that imc games keep in mind the fact of a ragnarok old player’s trying play tree of savior.
good job

iRO rollcall thread is here!

1 Like

someone flagged my thread as inappropriate for some reason and it got hidden :angry:
should be back up now! :joy: