Tree of Savior Forum

Hi, how are you, PH Players!

Need a team going for priest https://www.facebook.com/groups/417732348430927/ join me if interested :smile:

i am! :smile: looking forward to playing this!

Oh well didnt get beta key :3 might as well stick in my current game to ease the pain for awhile until the obt release.

good luck guys on your test build~ enjoy playing :wink:

I also got my set of keys na :smile:

yay! dame natin nakapasok kitakits sa sa August 4 :smile:

party party na mga sirsā€¦dpat may isang mag lead satin para maghari mga pinoy haha

nagbabakasali sa mga mabait na may extra keys message me ty! anyway tapos naba sendout o may pagasa pa? :joy: :cry: :sob:

Musta ba ung latency sa steam na server? taas ba? o within 100-150 ms lng naman? o aabot ba tlga sa 250?

Ill create a guild for PH players hope you guys can join

ENGE naman beta key palit dota 2 item MSG pag interesado mga idol

August 5 (Wednesday)10:00 am start of CBT time here in PH.

FYI Guild system isnā€™t implemented yet as far as i know,ā€¦ unless they added the class that can make a guild

Please lang guys ah, international game to. Wag toxic please. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is anyone here experiencing the error at the client??
When I press start kay the client just quits.
No error messages and such.

Nope my just goes on to the login page. You might want to reinstall the game perhaps?

PH here from far southā€¦jolo,suluā€¦ im only player here from sulu whos participating for beta @_@ land label by the pinoys as no mans land, abusayaf, etc.

this place dosnt have decent internetā€¦ that is all =3=" good day and hopefully be seeing you guys ingame XD

In game as well from Queen city of the south! got a late beta key haha!

Waitingā€¦ for somethingā€¦ more like cbt.

Hi Pinoy Gamers kindly check our official request thread Tree of Savior Philippines you can also check the planned guild [Guild] PinoyGamer & Community - Philippines

1 Like

Up this thread, for TOS iCBT2. Anjan pb keo?