Tree of Savior Forum

Hey are you ready for imc?

Thanks for clarifying. I stand corrected when I said you should report this in an appropriate way.

As your described, it appears the proper way this hidden quest should have worked is that only one set of mob (not 5) should appear be it one person or a party who did the quest, right? If so, it indeed is a bug.

As @maximiliancornejo said, it’d be best if you could include a video and/or some screenshots. Then we can summon the staff.

Lol u have good intention but its like reporting urself, the fact that u know its bug and u still doing it is bannable, yes they dont reply anything for like 3 days, but they maybe monitoring it, since u know its a bug and u still exploit it, when its time for that bug to be fixed, then that time u ll be banned bc of the abuse, they hv tons of bug that they need to fix atm, thats why they dont reply to ur bug report, but they monitoring it and this thread of yours will have a solid proof that u exploit it and its bannable…

Not like the game dropped from around 32k+ people (and bots) online at any time to around 12k.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

And it does seem to be a bug, but there are also hidden mechanics in the game which in this case could be one of them. I really don’t know.

And for the video/screenshots I will not post that due to the fear of getting banned if this does happen to be something I would be banned for. I just want it fixed. The staff should have enough information to text it with what I provided from the main post.

that event is 1m per hour in CBT and they already nerf it to 200k at kr grand open. So you got 900k now that mean it’s a bug.

and it’s bad to you, you not report it soon an continue to do it and got 18m.
that’s mean it’s bug exploit

http://puu.sh/pohlg/c6f90b3e33.jpg

Well that’s depressing… it’s evening hours on a Friday too lol.

1 Like

XD. …Welcome to tree of never ending bugs

1 Like

[quote=“FlanFlan, post:17, topic:294381”]
Well that’s depressing[/quote]
It sure is. It sure is.

1 Like

I haven’t done it since I posted the thread about it being a bug 3 a few days ago. If they are monitoring, then great. There are still other people doing this daily. I’d just like this gone as soon as possible.

So, you abuse it til you get 18m silver and now you want it fixed so noone else can do this. how nice of you.

1 Like

Anything related to silver, i wouldn’t consider a ‘minor thing’ - this can be shoved into the market so easily and lead to bad events with item pricing. There was a similar case with this, it was where players were gaining items / exp from quitting / repeating quests. around ~10 people exploited it heavily, gained a large amount of silver and then got banned and had the silver confiscated.

Thank you for reporting it though.

Hey everyone let’s give @yahhmail a break.

At least he had the conscience to report it unlike others who never did but eventually got caught yet still denies that they’re doing it or justifies that what they’re doing isn’t wrong.

1 Like

Your numbers seem way off.I’ve done this event with a full party of five,for 50k each person,typically 70k for three,and no more than 150k by myself.The amount it gives has already been adjusted,so I don’t think it’s a bug with my numbers,at least.Not sure where you’re getting yours from.

Also,I’ve partied with plenty of people for the event.So it’s definitely something more than 10-20 people know about.

2 Likes

Hum… its kind of old news acctually:

Then someone wrote:
“… well the silver got nerfed now and it take alot of time. Its better now to farm and lvling than before in CBT u can get 300k+ silver but now u can only get 25k-30kmax also depends on how many you kill and competition involves got 50k in 2 rounds . it has 1hr Cooldown…”

So it should had been solved. However IF you got more silver, yeah, its a problem…

you just saw the bug 2-3days ago, now you have 18m? seriously? and if you really have that 18m then it means you abused the bug, you’re the first one who need to be banned.
and btw, what server are you playing?

this bug is fixed long time ago fool

but bots are still here. we are losing people only.

Bots of Savior

/20botsofsavior

so another bug that gave some ppl an unfair ammount of silver and instead of banning those bug abuser they just ninja fixed the bug?

time to search for any other bug before they fix them, you won’t get banned anyway.

oh and nice to see 13k player, when 5 days ago there was someone that kept the “no!!!111111 this game is not loosing players!!!1111111” attitude.

soon there will be only bots, lol