Tree of Savior Forum

Help with Tel Harsha blocking every skills

I’m very geared and have over 40k

EP13 is pretty good patch for PyroEleTao.
I changed/improved very little but doing TelHarsha in half the time i needed before.

Did you try again recently?

1 Like

It’s even weirder when you aim at a crystal in feud and it DODGES your attack, although it’s a STUPID NONMOVABLE OBJECT! :haha:

Still can’t see how to get past 40k. Having +21 weapon would put me at 37 and the only things I’m missing are ark (I use regular one that already boosts matk) and demon/goddess armor ichors which give a slight INT boost.

In fact, no. I was doing Tel Harsha in 5 mins with now level 440 assisters I didn’t feel the need to go back to DPS. But yeah I improved that pyro char a lot recently, I should give another try.

1 Like

Okay guys, Im gonna drop the Pyro/Ele/Tao route and went to SM/FF/Bokor one … funny thing is I have just about 1k accuracy but Tel Harsha wasn’t dancing around me this time and hit him so much I actually BEAT his azz fine though a little longer than my mergen but … I killed him gahahaha.

I’m still a little confused on the skill rotation and all … but I’m liking the playstyle of this one … I hope the nerf isnt too bad in the upcoming patch? ( is there? ) T.T I just bought a Diffuse today …

Overall my problem is solved hehehe, noticed that this SM has a nice Invul for 2.5 secs O.O and there’s the teleport also and the clone thingy … so much life saving skills and also LIFE steal … which I forgot to include in the slots lol …

I have 6mins left … forgot the potion for mutant and no weapon buff shop … I’ll probably have a better time next round :3 quite happy with the result hehe.

welcome to sm club…

1 Like

iirc shadow thorn cannot be blocked and evaded.

1 Like

Tried again yesterday, it’s even worse than before. Couldn’t even manage to remove 15% of his hp in 10 mins and for whatever reason the stack of debuffs we get was already gone and he went into berserk mode. Seems every time he swings for an attack it’s adding 1 even if he doesn’t hit. And that was at stage 4, not even stage 7. Like in WBR each time I go vs a boss I do zero damage, there must be something not working. So I’m going back to healer + assisters.

1 Like

Yeah, and noticed it hits a lot now O.O … good stuff

Errr … I have other thoughts when you say that XDDD but yes! I’m liking Shadow route nicely …

I dunno if Tel Harsha also being a Fire type negates the damage we do to him as pyro … O.O

Nah this is probably the same problem you faced, I must be missing some Accuracy on the char. Also I used assister and I’m pretty sure now each time the assister gets hit it adds to the debuff count so I’ll try again without.

1 Like

how about try using free weapon from event ? maybe change to easier play class like PD with necrosis

Hmm, someone pointed out that I’m still having dodging issues when running with Tel Harsha a day ago … ( still learning the class and trying to do the gimmicks haha ) took a lot of time cuz I’m waiting for him to use his 3 step teleport thingy …

During the run I have 1k Accuracy …

I’ve changed by trinket ichor to Int/Accuracy and has a total of 1.3k accu … then planning to buy daino scrolls and see if there’s still a lot of dodges in the next run ( ran out of resets )

that spider altar gimmik you miss it to much, maybe you need prepare fast casting skill or good walking aoe skill for clearing that spider , i do not play wizard but i think they have some skill like that

1 Like

Hmm, yeah … the only thing i can cast with range is Shadow Thorn … this build isnt really AoE friendly unlie the Pyro build XD ( i miss pyro )

I keep losing time with the spiders … gonna have to make a mental timer on it … or actually install a timer addon XD

Edit: Ohhh, maybe I should put a point in Magic Missle O.O … then again no more controller slot … tabbing between controller 1 and 2 sometimes confuse me hahaha

You can do it! :smiley:
It took me a few weeks to adjust to that build as well (coming from an aoe build). i punished myself by not bringing soul crystals and memorizing the routine without the addon. If you can bring out an aoe based assister, that would help with the spiders too. Reserve shadow thorn for spider altar works too.

may i know the name of that addon? and where to obtain that?

I think its called “timer” mostly used for moring runs … before … I havent installed it yet so I dunno if it’s the full name …

1 Like

https://github.com/eunsoogi/tos-addons/releases/tag/Timer this one?

I have yet to add so I’m not sure if its the right one … nut from the name it could be XD

it is just a timer, not boss hp pattern tracker https://github.com/eunsoogi/tos-addons/tree/master/timer.

found it, HP Monitor Add-On