Tree of Savior Forum

Help with Tel Harsha blocking every skills

No problems here as PyroEleTao, with 1.1k or 1.8k Acc (no scrolls).

Yes you need accuracy, not block pene. And it’s increasing with the difficulty you pick (I didn’t see any dodge at stage 1 but started to see some at stage 4). If you have trouble with your DPS whar, just use your healer and assisters, those don’t care about accuracy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m investing on my ichor staff to get 720+ Accuracy and also the trinket with 250+ … this way I’d be able to get 2k+ Accuracy and +50% from Daino SHOULD probably solve my problem … XDD

Umm, what is your Matk btw? im bordering 34-36k with shop buffs … is it good for wiz against Tel? or need to up it around 40k?

I have 36k matk with my pyro and I can’t scratch the boss even at stage 1, that’s why I use healer + assisters. I still don’t see how people manage to get over 40k without a +30 weapon (the “regular” +21 would give like 1k more compared to mine which is lower). For the damage I suppose you need full Glacia + ark + top accessories + demon/goddess armor, don’t have these yet and damage feels underwhelming, it’s like fighting episode 13 mobs with a level 1 stick :frowning:

1 Like

Oh~ same, but I can still poke it down to 60-40% hp … O.o so magic attacks can miss … so weird …

Magic being able to miss/get blocked was added together with the ability to crit which is waaaaaaaaaaaay back.

1 Like

I see, I’ve been focused on Healer and Archer after merging with Sigita … XDD

I’m very geared and have over 40k

EP13 is pretty good patch for PyroEleTao.
I changed/improved very little but doing TelHarsha in half the time i needed before.

Did you try again recently?

1 Like

It’s even weirder when you aim at a crystal in feud and it DODGES your attack, although it’s a STUPID NONMOVABLE OBJECT! :haha:

Still can’t see how to get past 40k. Having +21 weapon would put me at 37 and the only things I’m missing are ark (I use regular one that already boosts matk) and demon/goddess armor ichors which give a slight INT boost.

In fact, no. I was doing Tel Harsha in 5 mins with now level 440 assisters I didn’t feel the need to go back to DPS. But yeah I improved that pyro char a lot recently, I should give another try.

1 Like

Okay guys, Im gonna drop the Pyro/Ele/Tao route and went to SM/FF/Bokor one … funny thing is I have just about 1k accuracy but Tel Harsha wasn’t dancing around me this time and hit him so much I actually BEAT his azz fine though a little longer than my mergen but … I killed him gahahaha.

I’m still a little confused on the skill rotation and all … but I’m liking the playstyle of this one … I hope the nerf isnt too bad in the upcoming patch? ( is there? ) T.T I just bought a Diffuse today …

Overall my problem is solved hehehe, noticed that this SM has a nice Invul for 2.5 secs O.O and there’s the teleport also and the clone thingy … so much life saving skills and also LIFE steal … which I forgot to include in the slots lol …

I have 6mins left … forgot the potion for mutant and no weapon buff shop … I’ll probably have a better time next round :3 quite happy with the result hehe.

welcome to sm club…

1 Like

iirc shadow thorn cannot be blocked and evaded.

1 Like

Tried again yesterday, it’s even worse than before. Couldn’t even manage to remove 15% of his hp in 10 mins and for whatever reason the stack of debuffs we get was already gone and he went into berserk mode. Seems every time he swings for an attack it’s adding 1 even if he doesn’t hit. And that was at stage 4, not even stage 7. Like in WBR each time I go vs a boss I do zero damage, there must be something not working. So I’m going back to healer + assisters.

1 Like

Yeah, and noticed it hits a lot now O.O … good stuff

Errr … I have other thoughts when you say that XDDD but yes! I’m liking Shadow route nicely …

I dunno if Tel Harsha also being a Fire type negates the damage we do to him as pyro … O.O

Nah this is probably the same problem you faced, I must be missing some Accuracy on the char. Also I used assister and I’m pretty sure now each time the assister gets hit it adds to the debuff count so I’ll try again without.

1 Like

how about try using free weapon from event ? maybe change to easier play class like PD with necrosis

Hmm, someone pointed out that I’m still having dodging issues when running with Tel Harsha a day ago … ( still learning the class and trying to do the gimmicks haha ) took a lot of time cuz I’m waiting for him to use his 3 step teleport thingy …

During the run I have 1k Accuracy …

I’ve changed by trinket ichor to Int/Accuracy and has a total of 1.3k accu … then planning to buy daino scrolls and see if there’s still a lot of dodges in the next run ( ran out of resets )