Tree of Savior Forum

Help with sapper build

Hello guys,

I would like to play a sapper but i’m a bit lost on what classes should i pick with it.
I thought about Archer / Archer / Sapper / Sapper / xx / xx / Cannoner.
I do not know what to pick to fill rank 5 - 6.
Sadly Sapper 3 look like a waste as it just increase a bit broom trap’s damages but do not decrease the cooldown. Plus, spike shooter do not looks realy good.
Cannoner will be my final goal so i won’t change it.

Thanks for reading me, have a nice day =).

I would say Scout + Rogue…
Scout for Cloaking… Utility skill that ive seen it works pretty good with sapper…

and

Rogue because u can cast double Broon Trap with Capture…

I have read some feedbacks about rogue + broon combo but is it worth? I mean, capture have 3mn cooldown, that’s soooo long.
Scout can be a good classe indeed, cloaking is usefull when you want to set a trap.
Anyway, i will level up with a friend so it won’t be a problem.

I did - wugu - wugu
So far so good I’m 200+ and wugu poisons really helps for missions.

Isn’t it too boring / expensive to manage poison / wood in same time?

Not that hard to do, just refill wood/poison pot before starting your session.
It cost a bit but far from expensive. Ash wood is pretty cheap, and atm poison don’t get consumed in cross server dungeon.

Ok I see, is this the only viable sapper build?

I think wugu build is more solid maybe but I would prefer Cloaking for PVP and the surprise about 2 brooms hehe

I think lot of builds are viables, fletcher is pretty good and trendy at the moment.
I was just giving my feedback on my path, thought that could interest you.

Yeah I agree with Faile, choose whatever u feel is best for your taste :relaxed:

Wow didn’t think about capturing more than one trap. I didn’t even think that was possible. That could be pretty devastating. Too bad the leveling turned me off from going rogue.

Yeah when looking for Rogue videos i found about that, and im still tempted to go that way, as I see AoE plays a major role in this game vs single target (sadly)… but i really dont know if it is worth, I havent tested it myself (never will maybe hehe)
Oh and dont worry about not picking a class on your way to Rank 7, u could add it in the future when more ranks are added hehe…maybe it is not worth by then though (Super Musketeers? Assasins? who knows what will show up in Rank 8 :sweat_smile:)

Thanks guys for your feedback. I think sapper wugu May be the Best way to aoe and stay viable at end game. Canonner got low cd on aoe so It would be good on its own.