Tree of Savior Forum

HELP with Sapper and Falcon skills

Hi, im returning to my cannon and and i was wondering…

Falcon:

im bit lost with falcon,idk anything about his allocations

Sapper:

just could choose 2 traps of sapper, idk wich other is good

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y95mm9s2

Do you have to play sapper or cannon, the typical falcon build and top archer meta is ranger/falcon/mergen, much better synergy.

falcon
circling max
aiming max
tomahawk max
pheasant max

really? sonic strike is trash?
pre-emptive atk is not useful?
1 point on hanging shot is not good for utility and suviablity?

i like cannon dont like mergen :frowning:

1 Like

Dont touch Claymore as it is trash.

TBH you have a lot of damage between Cannoneer and Sapper already, which makes sonic strike not that big a deal (seriously) not even accounting for Pheasant stun. I use Cannon, Sapper, Quarrel, and barely have time to throw out Caltrops.

Which puts things into consideration

1. Pre-emptive is not worth it, you aren’t an AA build (wugu, musk, falc), you are unnecessarily draining your SP with pre-emptive.

Like I said, you will find you have a lot of Damage capabilities already between your two DPS classes. Throw in Pheasant and you’re really already hitting your limit.

You could still invest some points in sonic strike, but you will probably barely use it, and if you do its just for the blind chance. 24s of circling seems nice but then what mobs are going to live 24s. Either way, either raise your circling high (still put a point in roost) or split the points between circling and sonic. Get Tomahawk but definitely ditch Pre-emptive.

Honestly just based on my own Quarrel, Sapper, Cannoneer. Having 3 additional attacks from another class is super overkill. Pheasant + Tomahawk is already pushing it.

1 Like

thank u, im waiting for the last week to get the slot for my falcon, and i will trie both stuff

But, i used to AAA on bazooka state, its do not even count for pre-emtptive?

Do u have any toughts about other sapper stuff?

its not that you wont AA in Bazooka (or even kneeling).
Its that what you’re giving up for pre-emptive isnt worth it, because its not a big part of your damage but costs you a ■■■■ ton of mana.
Most of your damage comes from your skills. Pre-emptives mana drain is taking away from your skills for lukewater damage.

have atleast 1 point in spring trap
You can put the rest in Punji strike and stockades.
if you want to take some points from Punji or stockades to have 1 point in conceal, detonate and leghold that is fine, but its not really a big deal.
Some strats might come up around detonates cd reset attribute but none that I know of have surfaced, and conceal is pvp based.
Leghold isn’t that important but it is an option you “might” value having a point in, just for the extra CC.

claymore is a waste of SP, even with smoke grenade.

1 Like

at rebuild you must conserve SP, i saw at youtube preemptive give 4400 x6 dmg for +11 T10 asio bow then i decided to skip those two skill, preemptive and sonic

hanging shot is bugged sometimes and it will make you feel helpless in the air

1 Like

I took pre-emptive completely out of my loadout day 2 of re: build and havent looked back, some folks choose to keep a minimal point investment in it to utilize the blind from confusion for certain hard hitting bosses but for me it wasnt worth a niche situational use.

I use the exact same falcon loadout @Myself linked you at start.

1 Like

i was wondering when i will use spring trap?

changed my mind
falcon
1 roost
15 circling
15 pheasant
10 aiming
4 tomahawk (+1 bat gem,very farmable at crystal mine 1f)

:tongue:

Been a sapper for a while, and the only 4 skills I’ve every reliably used is Broom Trap, Spike Shooter, Stockade, and Detonate Trap.

Punji is great against bosses but I rarely use it due to set up time. Spring and Leghold are okay, 1 skill point each. Detonate trap is great for the cooldown reduction, and time it right so you can deal the most damage out of your traps.

I play Sappy with Pipey so that I can lure the mobs into the broom and arrow trap with ease.

So, about spring trap. Can it only damage 1 target once? Tooltip is kinda unclear.

can u explain when do u use spring and leghold pls?

I honestly just use leghold on CM just to keep at least 3 mobs off. I just use them randomly. Spring far less used., but I use them after planting spike shooter. it only procs once and last time I used it, it hits 1 enemy