Tree of Savior Forum

Help with Cryo solo DPS build

Hello.
Your initial build is similar to mine (Wiz2 > Kino > Cryo). However, I’m a Kino3 Rune Caster.

Most people would recommend Wiz3 for 50% more damage. I’m not familiar with FF but I’m gonna let you know that I’m happy enough with wiz2 for surespell because it really helps A LOT when I use kino skills; either during solo play or helping party with CC. Maybe our damage won’t be as strong compared to wiz3, but it does come in handy in the long run. Don’t let it discourage you! \o/

Thank yo so much , yeah i think its enought to hit kino+iw+rc combo, i like the idea too and if sure spell its not longer necesary for the flying skill i think i will se that adventage with blood sucking that is similar of pp.

So taking the adivice of the ppl on the forum now i will to think on this 2 builds are fine with me, just need to choose one for now both i like but idk which could be most usefull soling :D, both have adventages.

well i think i will do the w>cryo3>linker>thauma>FF2 it gives me damage and CC, the only thing that worried me its maybe is the think of no having sure spell on my build.