Tree of Savior Forum

Help with a PvE AoE build Please

So i’ve read lots of builds but i still cant come to a conclusion on what to do exactly
I’m not sure if i should go A3 or R3
should i max swift step or steady aim?
I’m going for A1>R3>A2>F1>M2 (or R2>A3)
So i can get a lot of AoE and Still have some Boss Killing skills

Also regarding stats, i’m still not sure if i should focus more on STR or DEX for pure PvE build, i tried to look for other topics that could cover that but ppl mainly talk about dex vs str for pvp so i still dont know :slight_frown:

And lastly if you have a better idea on what i should go for rank7/8 instead of musketeer for a boss killing machine then i’m all ears

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Pure PvE archer build should go full dex.
(exception: rogue, and pure wugushi - rogue has a special crit buff & wugu poison cannot crit)

Between Archer2-Ranger3 VS Archer3-Ranger2, pick Archer2-ranger3.
Archer2: gets a crit rate attribute on swift step. Does not scale with level.
Ranger3: steady aim is stronger per level.
You get stronger buffs if you are archer2 - ranger3.

F1 means falcon 1 I hope.

Try this skill planner to make your build, press on the icons to pick a class: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner

Musketeer2 is stronger vs bosses, and has below-average AoE. It really relies on falconer Circling+ covering fire&snipe to AoE. Or rely on your party (prefer linkers).
A musketeer guide thread: [Guide] Musketeer Indept Thread

The most popular AoE archer build is Schwarzer reiter (Archer2-XXX-reiter3).

So full dex 100%? Or with some str? I’m going for 40 con i guess
Yes F1 is falconeer

I kinda wanted R3>A2 more so that’s good, I’ll pick this
Tomorrow I’ll take a look at this guide

And i know about the reiter i even considered this but i want the boss killing skills too :slight_smile:
Thanks for helping

you can go reiter -wugu2 or reiter qs3 , both build can kill boss very fast , investing reiter is cheaper because the only skill you need with high attribute is retreat shoot