Tree of Savior Forum

Help on my Pyro Build ^_^

Base on my testing, pyro’s skill damage is absurd without 6k-7k Matk.
I would suggest to keep it simple, don’t focus too much on pyro to deal damage when you can do much more with elementalist3 and warlock2. You can take the concept of Ifrit but not practice on it.
You will rarely use pyro skill, which the priority will be Mastema > Frostcloud > PoA > Prominence > Hail > Electrocute > etc, on top you have to run around to avoid boss ground skill and getting some knock-back, you will lack of luxury time to cast everything.

I put hail and electrocute on least because without surespell/quickcast it became unreliable.

Enchant Fire lv10 (to add damage on top on every skill)
Firewall lv10 (low CD and fast burst, highest single target skill factor %)
Firepillar lv5
the rest put lv1 on them, flameground/flare/fireball.
There are either too low damage or too many overheat/animation to waste your time.

ohhk I personally really like flare and fire pillar - which is why I maxed them in my build xD and I was led to believe that fire pillar was pyro’s strongest skill atm and that it wasn’t really worth getting meteor unless you maxed it out but yeah thats just based off the builds I was basing mine off. and since my build is using agny necklace anyway, I just thought it’d be more worth to max out prominence and meteor but yeah those ele skills is pretty much what my main char wiz3-ele3-wl2 uses :stuck_out_tongue:

I also use agny necklace. It adds direct 50% multiplier into skill formula. For example meteor lv10 has 2335% , with agny it becomes 2385% so it has almost no effect on meteor. In case of prominence, it doesn’t matter if player has agny or not because it isn’t going to hit anyway. Maybe I just suck at it but result is I just don’t bother to cast prominence.

1 point in meteor can go to electrocute but I still like its animation. Doesn’t matter much anyway.