Tree of Savior Forum

Help on my Pyro Build ^_^

So I just made this build and this is the first build I’ve ever made lmao so I’d appreciate any sort of feedback :stuck_out_tongue:

This is meant to be a PVE fire-themed, build and I don’t really know how good pyro is late game atm since the combat update and I havent gotten a chance to test out the new pyro so I’m not too sure about the pyromancer skills. Also for the r8 class, I’m not sure what I should put in it bc I feel like this build might need some non-fire skills to use in case you’re in a map with mobs that are fire-resistant and I was thinking warlock but since its only 1 rank idk if its as worth bc you dont get mastema phantom pain attribute. Maybe I should take 1 circle off pyro? idk what are your thoughts? - rate my build lol

edit: whoops I forgot to link the build xD

Update 2: Build is now pretty much finished :slight_smile: pls tell me what you think of it. - keep in mind it’s for casual PVE and I just want some feedback so I know things are good to go bc I’m planning to start play testing this build soon.

Update: ok so I changed it a bit so I added warlock2 at the end and took away last circle off pyro but im thinking maybe thauma instead of warlock for buffs since its full INT anyway the thauma would work well since their buffs scale off INT
Build is now W1-Pyro2-Ele3-WL2

Strong aoe. Lack of cc.
No problem for pve.

I dont recommned your build at all, But this is if you want to use it then here.

1 Like

Maybe: Pyro2>Ele3>Warlock2

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2122bbbff.15243551.132a354a5171.3f4f5a85.1a28314a51

But i think this might no be what you are looking for.

A last thing: Better put off those 5 points from electrocute and bump them into frost cloud, i know you want a fire based character but electrocute isnt a fire skill anyways and frost could its way better then electrocute 5.

As a personal experiencie pyro 3 isnt that good at all, hell breath its very lackluster without sure spell, it gets interrupted by everything, maybe you can take off 1 circle of pyro to get warlock 2 and have a more viable DPS build late game wise?

Pyro skills are more of a personal choice tbh, i dont like enchant fire that much :o and fireball its very good to finish off mobs and proc the elementalist attribute.

Theory crafting like you im wondering how good its the PP+Fireball combo RN.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2122bbb4e.15243551.132a354a5171.3f4f5a85.15213544.11315585

lolo that last build its not even a serious thing, im just wondering what happens when you clon your fireballs and proced to PP them, would love to know the answer, i could test this during the free resent event :c

1 Like

wait what…? thats just a link to my build lmao

hmm i think i should be maxing out fire pillar since rn i think its one of pyros best skills and fireball isnt as op anymore so I was using it mostly for the debuff

edit: also personally i dont think its worth putting more than 1 point into flame ground seeing as that extra point doesnt really give it much more power for the sp cost increase

Flare is pyro best skill, you only need the pilar cc.
Bosses will just walk away from pilar.
But it’s your build, not mine. Do as you please.

ohhk what if i took 5 points off firewall to max flare? since im going pyro2 now

tell me what’s the full build now?
lock 2 for rank 8?

its Wiz1-Pyro2-Ele3-WL2 at the moment
yeah im tossing up between warlock2 or thauma2 since warlock has butt tonnes of dmg from mastema with the phantom pain attribute but thauma has rlly good buffs for pyro with swell arms and since its full int and they scale

i updated the build on the simulator too: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/cv7p0c0ogu/

I’ll be honest. Love to theorycraft, but thau2 is out of question here.

Your best options are these 2, if you are goint to run elememe 3:

For mastema poison.
Or,:

For double pole of agony + Enchant lighting for all spells. You still have mastema, but without poison.

ohk i think ill go warlock 2 since the mastema poison is too good xD

I don’t know… mastema is a rank 1 or 2 spell, not magic. Mobs can resist it some times.
Both builds are good.
Choose what you like most.

idk what u mean by that :stuck_out_tongue: but yeah i thought maxed out mastema with the phantom attribute was the highest wiz dps skill? i mightve been misinformed but yeah i think im gonna stick with WL2

It’s linked to pvp.
Magic attacks wont miss, but spells have ranks. Skills such as prophecy can block rank 1 spells, rank 1 cc and rank 1 status ailment.
So skills that are magic spells will miss. Pyromancer is based in spells of rank 1.
Fire pillar is rank 1 spell, flare, flame ground, fire wall… all rank 1 spells. The only magic attacks of pyro are fire ball, whith applys rank 1 status ailment: burning. And hell breath, which gives you immunity to meele physical damage.

Ele 2 to Ele 3 doesn’t contribute so much in my experience (maybe for ET but for PvP and casual PvE Frost Cloud is meh).

My Elememe build is Wiz 3 Thauma 1 Ele 3 Sage and it’s actually good for both support+DPS. Swell Left Hand is really good buff now especially you’re going for INT for DPS, even C1 alone is worth it… For my build I don’t like Warlock when it’s costly to attribute the damage. Level 60 Ele and Magic Missile attributes will outdamage Warlock skills under Swell and Warlock’s lower attributes…

In your case, Wiz Pyro 2 Thauma 1 Ele 2 WL 2 seems work and you can use Transpose too if you decide FF2 (you need to know how to timing it between full CON and full INT rotation)

would that be worth sacrificing the extra points into meteor and prominence? I was going Ele3 for the extra points into those skills tbh bc I thought that meteor was only worth it if you maxed it

i am amused you called your build ifrit… and when i saw hail :smiley:

ifrit is a fire base monster… why you put hail on ifrit it’s so wrong… :smiley:
sorry for nitpicking…

On Ele 2, You only need level 1-2 prominence and level 8-9 Electrocute, 0 Stone Curse and everything else maxed. While Ele 3 gives you more damage it makes skill rotations difficult especially with WL2 rotations, the point of Swell and Thauma 1 is you get boost to all your DPS skills including Energy Bolt, All Pyros, All Warlocks, and All Eles as well. Swell Body also make normal monsters give more silvers, perfect tag to WL2 farming (I know WL is not best farmer unlike in beta era anymore but hey why not?)