Tree of Savior Forum

Help Newbie here

I want a wizard class with Cryo … psychochino and chronomancer with it.
but i don’t know if it actually fit with the classes i want .

First, state your needs and wants. After that, we can talk business

DPS with semi support i guess or focus on dps

Actually i just want the skill description frost . controlling gravity and time :slight_smile:

Most people go Cryo3>Kino3 for the Ice Wall and Psychic Pressure combo (if I remember correctly, I only have a Wiz3>Ele3). Or Cryo2>Kino3

Chrono is pretty much a pure support class. Full Con and find a party. In order to fit Cryo, Chrono and Kino in a build, that would be a hard task for me. I would rather leave out Kino to favor Cryo and Chrono in the build:
Wiz>Cryo3>Chrono2>Warlock

Because you are DPS oriented. I believe going Cryo3 will allow you lots of CC and damage. Not to mention parties just love Chrono. Going Chrono 3 is only suitable for full support Wiz

Tbh, the DPS and still able to support class path I would take include these classes: Pyro, Linker, Thaum or Sorc and Necro. Most people I have seen often choose this path:
Wiz>Pyro2>Linker>Sorc2>??? (DPS)
Or
Wiz>Pyro2>Linker>Thaum>??? (Support)

Those 3 classes are actually very hard to fit together, especially since you want to do semi-support DPS. But if it’s what you want, then it’s what you should do!

Out of those 3 classes, only Kino could be considered a DPS so you’ll probably have to take Kino 3. Then, I guess you could go with Chrono 2 so you’d at least have Haste and not leave your Chrono ranks completely useless. Your Cryo 1 would be there just to give you access to the Ice Wall - PP combo, as well as 2 filler skills. So you’ll end up being Cryo1 - Kino3 - Chrono2. Be warned that this is highly unconventional.

If you’re lucky enough that R8 classes aren’t going to be that good, then definitely take Chrono3 later on. You’d end up with Cryo1 - Kino3 - Chrono3

What if I leave the path cryo and want to focus on kino and chrono
is that possible? and what is the skill build and stat

Chrono and Kino are actually the ones in conflict since you can’t max both of them together, and they’re both classes that get a huge spike in usefulness at their 3rd circle. Cryo3-Kino3 and Cryo3-Chrono3 are both standard builds

Okay

If I want to focus on kino what path should I take

What if Chrono?

Actually I just want the cryo because It focuses on ice magic XD
chrono however time… kino uses gravity…

I can’t actually decide what should I choose from them XD
But I want DPS with CC

I think [ Wiz3 > Kino3 > X ] or [ Wiz1 > Cryo3 > Kino3 ] would suit what you’re looking for. Both are CC-DPS but the first one focuses more on DPS, and the other on CCs.

Hi Tampon what is the meaning of X sorry

as in you can put anything in there. Most people would put Warlock for more damage, but other circles like Linker, Thauma, or even Sorc or Necro should be okay.

Putting Cryo in there would also be okay, but adding Cryo to that build mostly just gives you a very situational burst damage. I don’t see Chrono working for it.

2 Likes

Hi Tampon
I just want to thank you for your help.
But i’m just wondering.
for the X can I choose to be Featherfoot.
But It’s also okay for me to choose warlock.
Can you please recommend to me the STAT Build and Skill path that I should follow :slight_smile:

Thanks for helping me
and I’m sorry for the inconvenience I caused so far XD

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

You can choose featherfoot but blood bath will be a single target skill by then. The other featherfoot skills should still be ok without linker. The X variable can also be rune caster but Warlock is still the best fit.

For stats 50 CON then rest to INT. You can add more CON if you want pvp but generally 50 CON is sufficient for pve contents.

Ellyr thanks for helping me
can you help me with the skill build?

I don’t think Featherfoot would be a great choice for that build. Featherfoot would mostly just give you better soloing ability with its HP draining abilities. It doesn’t really give you a lot of damage compared to the other choices without Linker. Also, the best skill you’d get from it would be Blood Sucking, which is another channeling skill and all of its skills are melee – just like Kino’s. It’s probably best if you cover up this weakness rather than trying to excel in it.

As for the skill build, it should be something like this

Wizard has 6 free points. Put it anywhere except Earthquake
Kino has 14 free points. Put it anywhere except Magnetic Force

I don’t need reflect shield? in earlier levels how can I level fast ?

Stat ratio?

Just like what Ellyr said. 50 con, rest int. Personally I’d straight up boost my con to 50 first.

As for the class path, you can also do Wiz2 > Kino3 > Wiz3 so you can perform really well in dungeons sooner. Going straight to Wiz3 would be better for fielding though.

For leveling, you can just follow this guide