Help Newbie here

is there a skill reset for free so I can reset it when I became rank 3

Yeah there is. It costs 88 TP

is there a free one? XD

Nope :frowning: :frowning:

Okay thanks for the help :smiley:

1 Like

Nothing about the Cryo/Kino/Runecaster build ? o-o

The thing about cryomancer, it not a dps class itself.
The way it work, 1 Int = 1 Magic damage (You also get Magic damage on staff and other thing …)
Your Spell Damage = Base Damage of spell + Your own Magic damage
(Physical damage in case of a physical damage spell)

Now the reason cryomancer himself don’t do much dps is beacause It don’t do alot of tick (Each spell only hit a few time except maybe for snowrolling that do somedamage)
Dps Spell will do alot more Hit/Spell Than the one of cryomancer and will scale way better than cryo for damage.

But, Cryo/Kino Like explaine before got the IceWall + Psychic Pressure combo
It Throw IceShard in the direction you face when you hit IceWall With psychic pressure, It does TONS of Damage on boss because you can land most of those shard on such big target.
Runecaster is just a extra that make you a true boss slayer with IceRune (+300% Ice Damage for 50sec (At lv 5))
I’m not sure what the best path for this build but you can check it at least.

tampon can i use the 6 SP to Reflect shield in wiz?

Do i need to focus on int in my early levels?

Yes you can

I think it’s better if you pump CON first since you’ll be going melee a lot with PP

so basically you want me to focus on CON first till “???” what level?

and what weapon should I equip since I don’t have INT.

In relation to the 6 SP which is better Energy Bolt or the others?

CON until you’ve invested 30-50 points

For weapon, you can just use anything you can get your hands on. Don’t spend too much on this. First thing you need to invest on is the Cafrisun set(15-25k in Telsiai). Next would be the Arde Dagger (550-700k in Telsiai), unless you happen to get the Ledas Shield from the Lv. 115 dungeon. After those, most of your money should be going into leveling the Enhance attributes for your Psychic Pressure and Gravity Pole

To ease leveling, you could buy Sacrament and Blessing buffs from Pardoners in town.

Most people take some points into Energy Bolt so they can short-cast it, and they use it to knock enemies back into their AoE. However, as a Kino, you probably won’t be needing that for PvE, but for PvP it’s still used as a ranged knockback to cancel channeling spells.

Reflect Shield falls off very quickly, but it does help a little bit. It consumes a buff slot though and a lot of people are going to be annoyed when you use it in dungeon runs.

Adding more points into Lethargy doesn’t really improve it much, but the good thing about it is that Lethargy’s a spell that you will keep using for a long time while Energy Bolt and Reflect Shield can eventually be taken off your hotkeys.

In that case, what skill will you recommend me to use that 6 SP

I saw some characters having pets and searched for it…
It’s called companion. Do i need one?

Do i need weapon swap and what does it do?

nope

It just lets you swap between 2 weapon sets in 1 key. Personally I have five hammer on my swap but it’s not really needed