Tree of Savior Forum

Help me to fix my mstical cube to return in back from being unstable cube because this item has expired

Same here. =((((((((((((((((((((((((

@STAFF_Yuri @moderators
kindly look up to this issue

Not that I have much to tell about this (donā€™t have any close friends that had this problem or anything related aside from bad RNG) but as far as I can think the expiring Unstable Cube is pretty much an unneeded mechanic.

@STAFF_Yuri my point is that thereā€™s no challenge or gimmick at all on opening a time-based cube in inventory, thereā€™s literally nothing aside from maybe something as ā€œan unstable cube that breaks if it stays in that state for too longā€.

It is not fun/rewarding at all, if it is meant to add something else toi obtaining Practonium, one good idea would be to add a NPC that recovers the Mystical Cube from an expired Unstable Cube at least once by a good amount of silver or require a long quest to be complete.

I hope this can be resolved, I recently just join back the game because of the Rank Reset and certain improvements has made like trading limitation, and developer response about class balance and optimization. While it give me hope to craft a purple 315, I just lost that motivation because of this.

I hope not to lost faith on IMC again because of this stupid mechanism of Mystical Box which is essentially part of the end item grind.

Either Bug and Playerā€™s mistake, players just not deserved to have expired cube when they grind and spend time all the way to lv317+, remaking new character is stupid idea. If IMC want to encourage players to login daily, just make more consecutive login event and give more better rewards like instance cleared voucher or even old costume or special headgear.

This Mishekan Forest Practonium cube mechanism definitely need to redesign asap before it too late, since more peoples coming back recently and this will happen again and again to lost more potential customers.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

same here.
so i understood ā€œhey wait 5 hrs before use it broā€ !
now iā€™m so angry why not ā€œclick that f!@#king box now broā€

3 Likes

Iā€™m more interested in knowing whoā€™s the GENIUS that thought it would be a great idea to put an expiration to an item that you only get once on a high level quest.

6 Likes

Please remove the expiration mechanic before I kill myself ;_;

It worked nicely before that recent miko patch.

2 Likes

Same problem hereā€¦:confounded::confounded:

Notice me sempais

that doesnt make any sense, loosing an end game mat like that cause u forgot, didnt knew, had some connection issue or anything else is stupid, it should be restored after 24h, loosing 1 day is already enough a punishment since u can take a long time to get the practonium, about what @STAFF_Yuri said about not being a challenge, its not a challenge at all to open a box, ppl just forget, dont know, have connection issues or whatever happenend, loosing what should be your end game reward for any of those reasons only accomplish a few things: ppl getting frustrated and quit, ppl stoping spending money on the game (i just bought more then 1 thousand tps this month) its just bad for the game (loose players) for the company (loose money) and for the players (get SO FRUSTRATED)ā€¦
change that pointless thing and restore our cubes

1 Like

Thatā€™s the biggest problem of IMC at the moment, the developer department.
I donā€™t know what will took them so long to realize and rectify a ā€œbad designā€, method to get Practonium is just one of them, the DPK on Orange 315 mats also 1 of them, the Agny cheap solution to push pyro also 1 of them, the unlimited saalus stage 10 to +550% weapon damage also 1 of them, and stats system also 1 of them.
There are also many classes and skills not working correctly, like Warlockā€™s Drain have been left there for months.
I hope success of JTOS will motivate IMC to resolve this department asap, I hope this game to success but Iā€™m hesitate to buy TPs if they still so reluctant in rectify ā€˜bad designā€™.

Thereā€™s indeed a fact thatā€™s the cube explain itself.
But that restriction like 5 hours to you get the main material item of probably the most core weapons in the game for every class, itā€™s kinda nonsense.
Letā€™s just say that if i get my cube, and iā€™m playing on south america server, we suffer a lot with internet issues and even energy issues, and i got stuck without a connection, i may just leave the game because the cube has that restriction?
Wow, thatā€™s not a smart way to think.

There isnā€™t a menssage in the cube that you have to click again!!!
This is totally absurd, a late game item with you must need to craft good itens and the item expire without telling you TO CLICK!!!
The game develpers eat cheat to do something like that

2 Likes

upvote this

I have the same thing, and when the cube became unstable it gave me some sort of message that I had to wait for the timer to expire, now that the timer has expired I cant do anything

my deepest condolence. There are three option for you to continue:

1. creating lv 317 alts just to get 2nd mystical cube from mishekan quest
  2. doing your 2nd practonium quest which atm doesnt grant you 2nd mystical cube yet
  3. move on and hypnotize yourself that without practonium you can still enjoy the game
  1. Embrace youā€™ll be behind always, hope you can continue in rank 9 content with that character and maybe those new items wonā€™t need practonium.

But who knows, maybe you miss to those new monsters or you canā€™t wait like I donā€™t know, 6 months minimum?

Leticia saving cube or something like this, $$$

JOHN GIVE ME BACK MY BOOOX
:joy::gun:

3 Likes

RETURN MINE TOOOOO I accidentally forget to open unstable cube and boom no more mystical cube forever???